Chapter 2: What do we do??!

Saiki Kusuo

Kaidou Shun

Nendou Riki

Kuboyasu Aren

Teruhashi Kokomi

Saiki Kusuke

'Anyones thoughts'

"Saiki speaking telepathically"

"Anyone speaking"

Saiki's thoughts

Saiki's Pov:

We're in England now, time to end chapter no- "WE'RE BACK IN ENGLAND!!!! Wait, what are we here for again?"

So, we're in England now. What now?  "We're here because I have an experiment I want to do,  but it's a little late, and you all must be tired. Except for Kusuo, he slept the entire plane ride." Kusuke responded to Kaidou,(see the end of the last chapter for context) right. well, might as well start heading to a hotel. I think to myself, starting to walk to the hotel Kusuke reserved for me Kaidou, Nendou, and my parents last time we were here. "I hope it was nice to catch up on some lost sleep though, am I right Kusuo?" I stopped dead in my tracks, a shocked look on my face, how did he know? and more importantly, why would he say in front of my friends? "Saiki, what does he mean by that?" Kaidou asks, a worried look on his face. "Nothing. That meant nothing. Where are we gonna stay the night?" I respond, not looking back. Of course, he has to go and make me mad, what even is this stupid experiment he wants to try? And why does it involve them?  "We're staying in the same hotel as last time, now get in the car," Kusuke says, getting in an Uber he arranged. I turn back around and get in the car after everyone else, sitting the farthest away I can from Kusuke, sitting next to Kaidou this time, which normally wouldn't be a problem. Still, right now he won't stop asking me if I've been sleeping the past few nights and about my health, which is perfectly fine right now! (KEYWORD, NOW. I LOVE FORESHADOWING) I think. "It's really bad if you're not getting the right amount of sleep every night, it's okay to do it occasionally but not if you sleep through an entire 10-12 hour flight!" Okay, cool, but I do not care, shut up. "He's right Kusuo, and if you continue with your shitty ass sleep schedule then I'll tell Mom. You know how much she cares about that." Kusuke butts in, to which I respond with a glare. You all know that the person driving us is listening to all of this right? Stop saying my PERSONAL problems out loud. Good grief, are we almost there yet? 

10 UNBEARABLE MINUTES FOR KUSUO LATER

Finally, we're here. Those idiots wouldn't shut up about my health and all that stupid sh-"We're finally here. Man, if we stayed in that car any longer I might've punched Saiki's brother in the face" Stop interrupting me, but I would've liked to see tha-"Just call me Kusuke, it's confusing if you keep calling me 'Saiki's brother' when I'm right next to you." What did I just say? Good grief, can we go to our room now? I have a headache because of hearing your annoying voice. "Anyway, let's go to our rooms now, you all must be tired. Finally, After we walk through the front doors, Kusuke speaks in a language that none of us understand(ENGLISH) to the reception lady, who gives him a key with numbers on it. "Alright everyone I got the room key, lets go now. " He tells us before walking over to an elevator that brings us to our room, which of course is big, considering there are six of us. "Alright, I got you all some clothes to change into for the next three days, it's all in that suitcase right in front of the closet!" "...Oh." Everyone said, slightly weirded out with Kusuke, "...AAALLRIGHT, I'm gonna go now, bye-bye!" he said before leaving the room, an awkward silence filling the room as everyone stared at the suitcase in fear, afraid of the clothes hiding in the big green suitcase in front of everyone. "Did anyone bring any extra clothes and toothbrushes by any chance?" Kuboyasu asked, not even wanting to touch the suitcase even by a little, "Saiki, do you think we should touch it?" Teruhashi asks, looking over at me with a worried smile on her face, I shake my head in response, walking over to one of the beds to claim it. Who would be the best to share a bed with?.. Kaidou and Kuboyasu, Teruhashi would make it weird, and Nendou would be louder than Dad falling down the stairs when he's late for work. Also, Kaidou is small enough to fit in the bed with both of us, "Oh, the beds look like they can only fit two people." Teruhashi says, looking over at the beds, 'Yes! This can be my chance to sleep in the same bed as Saiki!' please no, I don't want to sleep with her, someone take this bed before her, anyone!  "Well, I have a sleeping bag on me at all times so I can sleep on the floor." I'm not going to question that, BUT WHY? PLEASE I'LL TAKE ANYONE OTHER THAN TERUHASHI, I'LL EVEN TAKE NENDOU AT THIS POINT! "Well I'm taking this bed with buddy, you two can find somewhere else to sleep," Nendou says, sitting on the edge of the bed, NENDOU, YOU'RE MY SAVIOR! THANK YOU! I internally smile, thanking Nendou profusely in my head, my face completely blank, however."Hm? What are you so happy about buddy? You wanna sleep with me that badly?" Nendou teases, looking at me with a smug smirk, which shocks me a little, He.. noticed? "Huh, what are you talking about Nendou, he just looks shocked?" Kaidou says confused, moving his pillow away from Teruhashi's as he looks over at me and Nendou "Well he looked happy a second ago. It's pretty hard to tell what expression he has on his face but when you've known him as long as I have, it's pretty easy to tell," Nendou says smugly, You've only known me for.. uh, "You've only known Saiki for, uhm, how long have we been friends for?" Kaidou asks, don't worry Kaidou, I don't remember either.  "It doesn't matter, as long as we are still friends it doesn't matter how long we've been friends." You just don't remember either, don't you?" Kaidou says looking over at Kuboyasu as he sets up his sleeping bag, "... Let's just go to bed now!" Kuboyasu yells, flattening his sleeping bag as he tries to change the subject. Suddenly, there was a chuckle coming from someone in the room, "Huh, who was that?" Kaidou asks, looking at his friends after hearing the quiet laugh, "What are you talking about Kaidou?" Teruhashi asks, "I heard someone laugh!" Kaidou responds, now looking at Teruhashi. "no one laughed Shun, you're probably just tired." Kuboyasu says, giving Kaidou a tired soft smile. 

"Probably, good night everyone," Kaidou responds, rubbing his eyes, everyone else saying night as well, slowly falling asleep. Whoops

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVERYONE!! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THIS, I COULDNT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO PUT IN THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE I REEEAALLLY WANT TO START WRITING THE REASON WHY I STARTED THIS BOOK, BUT I WANTED TO AT LEAST MAKE A FEW CHAPTERS BEFORE AND MAKE IT INTERESTING FOR PEOPLE, LIKE YOU ALL. ANYWAYS, IF ANYONE HAS ANY SUGESSTIONS TO MAKE THIS STORY MORE INTERESTING PLEASE TELL ME! BYE BYE

-heartforuuu