APRIL FOOLS

HIIIIHIHI EVERYONE!!! SO UH, THIS CHAPTER IS AN APRIL FOOLS 🌟SPECIAL🌟 THIS DOES NOT CONNECT TO THE ACTUAL STORYLINE BTW, THIS IS JUST FOR FUN, THE ONLY THING THAT CONNECTS IS THE END BECAUSE THIS IS THE DREAM SAIKI HAS AFTER THE END OF LAST CHAPTER! (this may or may not be a Saiki harem)

Saiki Kusuo

Kaidou Shun

Nendou Riki

Kuboyasu Aren

Teruhashi Kokomi

Saiki Kusuke

'Anyones thoughts'

"Saiki speaking telepathically"

"Anyone speaking"

Saiki's thoughts

ENJOY<3

SAIKI'S POV:

"SAIKI, WILL YOU BE A SWORN FRIEND OF MINE?" Huh, why the sudden question, class quite literally just ended, and everyone else is still in their seats. 'That's nice of Kaido, if Saiki declines, he just doesn't deserve friends' Was what everyone thought the second Kaido asked, along with the teacher who didn't even get the chance to move from her spot. If I decline, my likeability will be the same as a roach's. So, I nod in response, "WAIT REALLY? DOES THAT MEAN I CAN CALL YOU KUSUO NOW?" I nod again, having someone call me my first name isn't all that bad. 

"THAT'S GREAT, YOU CAN CALL ME SHUN THEN, EVEN THOUGH YOU RARELY SPEAK!!" Nice, can you stop yelling now?  I think to myself, a smile slowly creeping on my face as Kaido's expression turns into a mesmerized shocked face, 'Woah, Saiki's smile is so, cute? I think this is the first time I've ever seen him smile, let alone a small one!' no one's ever asked me to be their best friend, so I guess you deserve a smile. "COME ON, LET'S GO GET LUNCH!" Kaido yells once more before running out the door. 

Guess I better follow, the others must already be there, I think to myself before pushing out of my chair and following Kaido, a smile still on my face

AFTER SCHOOL

"Buddy, wait up for us!" Nendou yells at me as I'm about to step off of campus. God, what do they want now? I just want to go ho-  'Huh, Saiki looks kinda cute when he's annoyed'...What?

 Please tell me I heard you wrong and you said Shun or Saiko, plea- "Are you okay Kusuo?" My new best friend asked me, "You look a little shocked there lol" I nodded in response, "Since when were you and Saiki on a first-name basis, Shun?" Kuboyasu asked Kaido, those two have been on a first-name basis for like 3 years now "Lunch!" Kaido replied, "Oh yeah, there's this new ramen place that opened up recently, i wanted to take you guys during lunch but i couldnt find anyone so i went by myself, but now that i know where you all are, lets go!" Nendou said before pushing us out of the school gate and in the direction of the ramen place. 

Get your hands off of me please, how is he pushing all three of us with two hands? No idea, but it's Nendou, what more can you expect? He indeed did not move his hands and even pushed us inside the ramen shop. Once Nendou moved his hands, Shun and Kuboyasu fell back while I stubbled a little, a little after we sat down, a waiter came to take our order to ask us what we would like in our ramen, which we just got the recommended.