I Answered....

Hello everyone! This is another story I uploaded to ao3 to which I really want to hear your feedback on. Be advised this is just one super long oneshot cause I felt that dividing it was just going to disrupt it. As always, the art and characters are not mine but this story is. I wont write any other comment after this one so please feel free to give suggestions.

_____________________________________

Tenacity

Leadership

Courage

Ruthless

Clever

Meticulous

All of this are qualities that create the perfect captain, but even those with those characteristics are not prone to success. Bakugo Katsuki has made a name of his own throughout the seas... a nightmare to conquerors... thieve... and barbaric. His fleet, loyal through every fiber of their being have dedicated themselves to the oceans and their captain. A big legend that even pirates  avoid when the red flag with an upside down skull is waving proudly but... even then, legends do tend to fall....

"Captain! The winds are too harsh! The sails won't hold!"

Behind the rudder, a captain desperately tried to keep his ship from sinking to the ocean depths. If it came to be, he would die like a captain and sink with his possessions but today, was not the day for death.

"Remove the sails! Let the currents of the typhoon guide us and may the outcome be the oceans will!"

Men ran how they could trying desperately to keep balance as their ship made pass through the raging waters. Following the captains orders, they removed the sails and with spare rope they tied themselves to the ship... if someone were to fall to the waters below, at least the rope will still secure them to the ship. It was a raging battle against nature, they secured the equipment as much as they could, they followed orders and their captain put heart and soul to keep their ship as steady as it could be in their current predicament.

Bakugo knew that the situation was reduced to very simple aspects. This was now a game of time...the thing was that he was not sure how much time he truly had left or if his ship would be able to resist. The Kimera has been his loyal companion through many adventures... he trusted his ship to come out of this. It had to...

Come on girl! Hold for me...

  🏴☠️🏴☠️🏴☠️

After excruciating five hours of battle, the first rays of the sun were finally visible. After a relay with his second officer in command, Bakugo was finally allowed to sigh of relieve.

"How you holding Ejirou?"

"I'm good captain! My arms will most definitely hurt after holding the rudder... but I'm just glad we're still afloat!"

Bakugo felt the corner of his mouth lift in a small smile. The Kimera was the last ship that his mother used for her adventures but the ship itself was where Katsuki spent his childhood. After his decision of following in his mother's footsteps, The Kimera was entrusted to him. The ship was a legend in the seas, one of the oldest to still set sail but what was most important to him, was the sentimental value that it held.

With a hand, he caressed the rudder in a silent thank you for holding such a hardship and promised to take better care of her. He took a deep breath to finish stabilizing himself and once he was collected he addressed his crew.

"Mates! We have prevailed once again!"

Cheers were heard through the whole deck.

"I must say... as your captain I apologize. The information and location given of the typhoon were incorrect and therefore we were put in a very precarious situation. Yet we have passed the storm and The Kimera lives to sail another day!"