7 men.

It was currently 5:03, typical and boring. No videos were being posted, NSB was currently on a hiatus. Needed a break from the internet and spend more quality time, without internet sources. Phones were still connected but barely used.
_______

A/n:

And here we meet the boys.

"Yo pass me the salt, and also get ready boys, we're leaving in about 12 minutes." That is Oliver. Leader of the group & surprisingly has higher money standards than the rest, all about that fancy life aye. Always keeping others on their feet. Second tallest, he smiled. He smiles a lot. Gets passed the salt, and who passes the salt, Sebastian. Chinese + American.

"Thanks," "No problem." Sebastian said, going across the room upstairs. Sebastian, Oliver's younger brother. Youngest of the group but is also the tallest. 6'0 exact. Boyd a virgin. Sorry that was just out of context, kinda wasn't. For his age 21, he's childish. "Ow! Dude why can't you just place it down." Sebastian got a roll of counter rolls to the shoulder, "Oopsies," Justin said. Chinese + American.

That was Justin, short and sweet, but is also just a yk. A bad bitch. Justin is 5'7, so yes, he's the shortest behind another member, but we'll get to him later. Justin the smile of the group. Second eldest. "Sebastian pick it up bruh." He said, walking to the guy, pushing his shoulder slightly. He had a lover, but yk. Exss now. And actually here he comes. Vietnamese + Chinese.

"Yo Oliver, where'd you put my hat." That is Darren. Justin's ex. Why they broke up? Save that for another time. Sure they're still friends, but it's still awkward. (Darren found his slides), he's 5'9. Second youngest of the group.
Unlike Sebastian, he's a bit more conservative. But that's only a 'bit' hes sus and extremely childish as well. Chinese.

"Where's my chips?!" Kane walked in, yes, the guy that is in-front of Justin in the short line of the group. He's extremely a extrovert. Loves anime dearly, oldest yet second shortest. 5'8 in a half. Still pretty short from the rest of the group. Taiwanese.

"Darren took them." Ryan accused. Ryan, the introvert of the group. Doesn't like physical touch...does he? Taller then, Darren, Kane and Justin. 5'9. Mature. When he doesn't have any comebacks, choking he will do. Ryan do be a bit dirty minded...he always is. Chinese + Vietnamese.

"Dam Darren, you gonna take that?!" Regie joined, nonchalant mf. Best built out of all of them, but is a big ass baby. Baby girl #2 behind Justin ofc. Taller then all nsb members except Oliver and Sebastian. 5'9. Can't speak English without stuttering or messing up a word. IQ-, Filipino.

And there we have it, our 7 leads.

Manger Ty will not be involved in much. But get to know him, manger of the group and gets things scheduled. Shorter then Justin. Fun but stern. Kanes older brother. Taiwanese.
______

Their eras;
(My choice)

Justin;