1.

It was currently 5:03, typical and boring. No videos were being posted, NSB was currently on a hiatus. Needed a break from the internet and spend more quality time, without internet sources. Phones were still connected but barely used.
_________

A/n,
Now it's time for the actual story.
Enjoy.

"Yo Oliver? Have you seen my earrings, I wanna wear 'em." Sebastian kept going on about how sophisticated he will be with the earring. Like anyone even cared. Oliver definitely didn't.

"Dude, did you already loose it?" Oliver got up, fixing his pockets that were inside out. Regie and Ryan came in chaotic. Regie dribbling the ball and Ryan tryna block.

"The hoop is outside idiots." Justin walked pass the two, flinching after almost getting hit by Regies elbow. "Chill yall. Almost hit Justin." Darren said from afar. Justin took one glance over at him, and huffed. Leaving without saying 'thank you.'

Darren sees this, sighs and stands up. He runs over to the two and takes the ball from behind Regie. All three of them were playing basketball outside now.

"Alright do we have everything ready?" Kane said walking downstairs, skipping the last two steps as he takes the bags onto the counter. (Island).

"The boys are playing outside, they must be ready, Sebastian is trying to find his earring." Oliver said, picking up some trash from the counter. "Where's Justin?" Kane added,

"Outside." Sebastian intervened, practically destroying the living room looking for his earring. His one tiny earring..

Kane speed walks outside and sees Justin on the bench, walking over to him and sliding next to him, Justin looked over to kane with a really mf; expression. He was in the middle of posting a snap.

Kane wrapped a arm around justin, "Justinnn, dude didn't you barrow my slides?" Kane asked, "bruh, yes why?"
"Dude! I texted you like five times to give it bac-"

"Hey people." Darren came along, and immediately Justin got up. "Justin where you going? I need my slides-"
"I'll give it later." Justin interrupted and walked away.

Kane looked at Darren, Darren shrugged. "It's been a month, bros dramatic." Darren said, "Dramatic? Or maybe overwhelmed?" Kane said, "Both is bitter." Darren said, going back to Ryan and Regie.

Kane dumbfounded just shrugged and sighed, "Theses two bro." He sighed and sat up. Walking back inside to follow Justin, bro still needs his slides.

"Alright boysss!! Cars ready let's get going!" Oliver yelled outside to the boys who were in the court. Everyone went inside and into the car.

Seating range;
Oliver driver seat, Kane passenger seat. Sebastian left side behind oliver, Ryan beside Sebastian aka in the middle. Darren right side behind Kane. Regie and Justin in the back, fooling around as usual. Justin was behind Darren's seat, Regie was behind Sebastian's seat.

"REGIE BRO!" Justin said with a chuckle along. He was being pinned down underneath Regie, DELETE IT CUH." Regie said. The two were arguing..again. Apparently Justin took a picture of Regies bad side.

Regie was forcing Justin to delete it.
"Aye! What's going on back there." Oliver said looking at the review mirror. Kane turned around to look. "REGIE! THATS MY BALLS." The moment Justin mentioned balls. First one to say something was Darren.

"Chill bruh." Darren said, Kane looked at Darren, "You say he's bitter but still care~" He whispered, Darren choked Kanes collar bone.

Regie and Justin finally stopped after Justin deleted the picture.

"Next time, stop being a sneaky mf." Regie fixed his already messed up hair.

"Says you, dramatic." Justin goes on his camera app, taking a look at himself.

"You guys are gonna cause me to loose brain cells." Ryan said.

Questions will be answered in upcoming chapters.