(Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Öyster Cult

Joey hated summer camp. It's sweaty, it smells like b.o, there's mosquitos everywhere, and she doesn't even have any friends. But that might not explain why she's running through the camp woods from Sunnyvalers with her sister Ziggy.

"The Witch has got 'em!" Sheila shouted, clawing through loose tree branches while the others hobbled along. Bitchy and brunette, she's had it out for Joey and her sisters since elementary. "Sarah Fier has possessed two more Shadysiders!" Joey turned her head just in time to see Sheila's face turn into a wicked grin as she gained speed towards her and Ziggy.

"Ziggy?!" Joey shouted over the pounding footsteps and the taunting yells of Sheila and her goonies.

"Yeah?!" Ziggy's striped tank top snagged on a rose bush, tearing as they kept sprinting through the hot June air.

"Maybe I shouldn't have scrubbed the toilets with her toothbrush!" Joey shouted when her shoe snagged on a tree root growing out of the ground. Her hair was getting snagged in the branches, and she knew it was going to be so hard to get the knots out.

"Wait, you actually did that?" Ziggy panted, turning to Joey. And because they had their heads turned, they didn't see the arm that was extended right in front of them. They got flung on their back on impact, getting the wind knocked out of them as their noses bled rapidly.

"Ziggy!" Joey tried to yell, but it was more of a whisper.

"Not so fast, Witch!" Sheila came from behind and hoisted Joey up by her armpits roughly. She kicked and thrashed, trying to get out of her grasp. "You're gonna hang, witch," She grabbed Joey's wrists roughly, tying a knot around them. One of the other girls chasing them did the same to Ziggy, yanking on the rope to get her up.

They walked them back to camp, to a tree in the middle of the clearing. You could see camp from here; Joey wondered if she could yell loud enough for someone to come looking for them. Sure, Ziggy and her did some awful things, like filling Sheila's pillowcase with bugs, but that was only because they had all done things to them, and it was time they got some payback. Ziggy and Joey weren't ones to stand around and let people bully them.

"Before The Witch's final breath, she found a way to cheat her death," The group chanted the sick nursery rhyme of horror as they walked them to a large tree in the clearing.

"Oh, god!" Ziggy grunted, trying to resist their grip.

"By cutting off her wicked hand, she kept her grip upon our land," They continued chanting, the one boy in the back pushing the girls forward as they tried to weasel their way out. "She reaches from beyond the grave, to make good men her evil slave! She'll take your blood, she'll take your head, she'll follow you until you're DEAD!" Sheila and the others threw the girls on the ground below the tree. "String them up," Sheila ordered.

"No, stop it! Stop it! Stop!" Ziggy protested, the rope burning their wrists. The boy didn't listen, pulling the rope even further so the girls' shoes were barely touching the ground.

"Let us down, you shits! Let us down!" Joey shouted, thrashing her hardest against the rope. The boy tied off the rope on the tree, coming forward towards Sheila. She went for Ziggy, digging in her pockets. Sure enough, she found money.

"Well, well. What do we have here?" Sheila taunted, holding the money in her hands.

"Goddamn thiefs!" The boy shouted.

"No, no. They're no thief," Sheila corrected, circling the two girls. Ziggy and Joey gave each other looks. This wasn't like her. "They're possessed by The Witch," Sheila grinned. This was more like her. "The only way to explain their psycho behavior," Sheila got in their face.