19 ❤️‍🔥

⚠️ Warning: As usual 18+
Sexual content. Smut; fluff, unprotected consensual sex.

A/N - Been MIA Sorry. I always say I'll try to post soon but I never do, something happens and I get busy. Sooo I'll stop promising and just post when I can, only a few chapters left but I've been working on 3 other stories too 🤭
I know it's been a while so please enjoy this loooong smutty chapter! 😏❤️‍🔥

———————

In the morning, Peter, MJ, and you played with the kids. You were so caught up in the fun that you didn't even realize Bucky had disappeared.

MJ was sitting on the grass, holding Maddy on her lap and playing with her hands.

Peter tossed the ball around with Noah, while you sat back and watched.

"Mya look!" MJ exclaimed, shifting your attention toward her.

"Hi Maddy!" She waved at your little one, who smiled and moved her tiny hands back and forth. You couldn't help but smile too.

"Maddy, yay!" MJ cheered, clapping her hands. Maddy looked over at you, and MJ continued, "Maddy, yay!" She clapped even more enthusiastically, Madelyn turned towards MJ and joined in, laughing and clapping her hands together, sometimes missing but still trying her best to get the hang of it.

"Aww!" you exclaim as she starts crawling towards you.

You scoop her up just as Bucky appears behind you, planting kisses on Madelyn's cheek and then yours.

"Can you say hi to daddy, Maddy?" you ask. She gazes at you, then at Bucky.

He steps back, looking confused. "Maddy, say hi to daddy!" you urge, waving your hand. She grins and waves back, causing Bucky's eyebrows to shoot up in surprise.

"Wait, there's more," MJ interjects, sitting up and catching Bucky's attention. "Maddy yay!" she exclaims, clapping her hands. Madelyn giggles, "Yay!" MJ says again.

Madelyn claps her hands, glancing at MJ before turning to Bucky and clapping once more. "Oh my god, you are the most adorable little girl I've ever seen!" Bucky exclaims, taking her from your arms and squeezing her in a tight hug.

"What's going on?" Peter walks over, holding Noah's hand.

"MJ taught Maddy how to wave and clap!" you exclaim.

"Oh, nice!" He says. "Not to brag, but I've taught Noah a lot of things too," he adds, making everyone laugh.

Bucky sets Maddy down on the ground, and she starts crawling. MJ and Peter follow her around.

"Are you having fun, bud?" Bucky asks Noah. "Yeah, Pete is playing soccer," he says. "Dada, I'm thirsty!" he adds, pulling Bucky inside. You follow them in.

Bucky grabs two water bottles and hands one to Noah. "I can do it!" Noah says, reaching up for the bottle in Bucky's hand.

He looks up at you. "Our kids are growing up so fast, don't you think?" he says with a pout.

"They are," you reply, nodding towards Madelyn, who is standing as MJ holds her hands. "Maddy will start walking soon. He's so independent, always wants to do everything on his own." You chuckle and nod towards Noah, who's still trying to open the water bottle stubbornly, refusing to ask for help. He definitely inherited that from the Stark side.

Bucky sighs, "I feel like I've missed out on so much, especially with Noah. It's not fair the kid got all the cute little moments like those." He points outside towards Peter, where Madelyn continues to clap with him and MJ.