"Bad morning"

"Rui."
A familiar voice called out to him worriedly . The purple highlighter then turned around to see a yellow orange-haired boy standing a few meters away from him.

"You need to rest , it doesn't matter if the show's in a week."

" but the show needs to be perfect , I don't want it to end up as a failure... "

Tsukasa then grabbed his hand firmly.

" As your leader , I want to treat you better than ever . So please , rest ."

"Don't you want to become a star? I'm doing this for your own good. "

Rui responded coldly , as he lets go of the other boy's grasp.

" It doesn't matter , even though its for my own good you still need to take a break."

The blonde boy then ran after him.

"Please let me help you..!"

He rushed forward to grab his shoulders but then a sudden rage went over Rui.

"Leave me alone...!"

Tsukasa froze by a shout as a pair of hands pushed him away , onto the stairs.

Multiple thuds were heard until a loud one concluded it all. Rui then realized what he'd done so he looked up to see if he's still there.

"Tsukasa...?"

The director called out to the blonde , but he never seemed to respond . He then looked down the stairs to see an unconscious body lying on the floor. Horrified , he ran down whilst loosing his breath and wrapped him in his arms. Majority of his body is bruised and scratched but good thing he's still breathing.

" ...wake up... I-I'm... I'm sorry..."

He then hugged him , as he starts shedding tears from the doing he did.

Suddenly....

"Hey...uh.. Tsukasa was it? Do you know where the bathroom is— h-huh....?!"

A member from leo/need named Shiho walked infront of Rui and Tsukasa with a very terrified expression.

"Is he....okay?"

Shiho felt concerned and shocked from whatever she walked in upon , then looked into Rui's eyes which are now bloodshed from the many tears he cried out.

"Ah..Shiho .."

He gently placed the unconscious blonde on the floor to stand up and approach the grey haired girl.

"I'm sorry for you to see this.. It's my fault ..."

Shiho just stood their speechless as she took glances at both of them. She took out a phone from her green hoodie and proceeds to call the hospital.

" Just take care of him for now.. I-I'll call an ambulance..."

Afterwards , she walked out of the scene leaving the two boys behind. Eventually , the ambulance came and took the three of them in.

As Tsukasa was taken to the room , Rui and Shiho sat next to each other with a very distraught look on their faces. Rui really wanted to check how he's doing but he never dared to see him in that state , he was afraid .

Suddenly a question broke the silence which made the purple haired boy flinch .

"..So... how did this happen..? " Shiho said skeptically as she looked at Rui .

" I...P-Please don't tell the others .. I beg of you..." Rui pleaded to the grey-haired girl as his body shivered , he didn't want anyone but him and Shiho to find out about this ; However , everyone will be worried and confused about Tsukasa's sudden disappearance.

" What..? I- Fine I won't just tell me.." Shiho said hesitantly , why was she part of this? All she wanted was to take a fat shit but this is what she has to deal with.

He then told her all that had happened , The conflict that started the accident he inflicted on his own leader. Shiho was left at dismay after putting the pieces together , she no longer had any words to come out of her mouth after the story Rui conveyed to her.

"I-I'm so sorry..." He apologized.

" ..What if Saki knows about this.. You know she's his sister AND she's sick..right? What if this situation will worsen her condition?! " Shiho said a bit angrily but calmed herself down , trying to not make a scene now that they're in the hospital. "..But thats besides the point , you should've accepted his care you know..? He was trying to be nice to you as your unit leader..."

Rui was left at a loss for words , his mind was full of great remorse .

" I..I know..." He said as he looked down to his lap while covering his face with his hands in disappointment. A while later , a doctor approached them. Rui and Shiho then hastily got up from their seats as they approached him.

" How is he doc , is he okay?" He asked worried , hoping that he didn't die from the fall.

"..Unfortunately a few of the injuries were critical but good news , he's alive."

Rui gave a sigh of relief , though he still fretted for the boy. He then asked if they could visit him but the doctor prevented them from visiting since he's still in bad condition , the two nodded at him and thanked him for the help before they left the building.

As Rui and Shiho walked out from the hospital and after she went to the bathroom , they walked back to the Tenmas' household.

HELLOOOOOOO
i hope yall enjoy
Shoutout to the KKLARDAXY  GROUPOPOOOOOOPPPP
Bye

did you know that I love woman