I HAVE AN IDEA

Okay so i basically have LOTS of story ideas piled up in my mind and I thought of this one JUST NOW.

Basically nerd x mean girl but yeah I thought that would get you guys thrilled up and annoyed because I'm not nice 😁

I'm kidding, i'm nice I swear please don't sue me 🙃

But yeah, I HAVE A SCHEDULE ON WHEN I WILL UPDATE STORIES. WEEKENDS🤷🏻‍♀️ Yk authors need to rest lmao but yup👍🏻 idk if i would continue "memories" though?

I mean it is my book that got more views the most though, I don't really know if people wether or not since it's TAGLISH, basically a mix of Tagalog and English.

Moving on I have a story, so on Friday, I was at school, suddenly our teacher taught us about ESP blah blah blah, yk that subject that's supposed to be kindness and generosity 😃

Our teacher said we needed to write a journal about our past few days from morning to the afternoon, like basically what we just did, if it was bad or good..

SURPRISINGLY🥳.. when I was absent🙋🏻‍♀️ one day, something CRAZY really happened, you know? So one of my classmates let's just call her Riri, then the other two called Sammi and Mics (I'm not Mics), Sammi and Mics went to Riri's house to eat lunch.

They all rested and then suddenly, the other girls, Lexa, Bride, and Cess arrived. THOSE ARE JUST NICKNAMES BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO SAY THEIR REAL NAMES FOR SUM PRIVACY REASONS🥰. Lexa told Riri's mother that one of the girls in our class which is our class president Max GOT HUMILIATED BY ONE OF OUR TEACHER??

Then Riri's mother got mad at our teacher, told it to Max's mom about what happened, and both the mothers got mad, COMPLETELY CREATING A MESS, AND AN OPEN FORUM IN OUR CLASSROOM, BECAUSE THAT TEACHER WHO BASICALLY "HUMILIATED" OUR CLASSMATE, CAN GET IN DANGER.👁️👄👁️

So yeah that's probably all you needed to know, let's just chill and hope y'all found that ✨JUICY✨ byee!