Chapter 1

“would you like anymore champagne”

“No thank you”, my sister said as we was flying to Atlanta Georgia.

“you ready for new beginning”

“ugh we been through this so many times”

“And each time something ruins it”

“California”

“Texas”, deck said

“Florida and Illinois”

“and now beautiful Atlanta, home of the gays”

“don’t catch nothing”, they laughed as I just looked at them all scrolling through my gallery feeling some type of way about Dontae, not everyday you kill your ex who was also your sneaky link who was also my favorite person/relationship so yeah can’t get over it. “you ok”, my sister ask

“how you get over something that you did”

“talking about Dontae”

“Yeah”

“well rick you did what you had to do to save us so don’t beat yourself up about it”

“So what about Marcus, crystal and belle”

“Their vampires now but this is what they wanted”, we laid on the table as I felt her come sit next to me laying on my back, “well all three of them are in college now so we don’t have to worry about them”

“What about feeding”

“I gave each of them their personal body guard to give them pipes of blood each day at a certain time”

“What they in college for anyways”

“Marcus is finishing his football scholarship, belle and crystal went for fashion design”

“can’t wait to finish high school”

“Yeah we skipped so many years they probably pushed us back”

“lets hope they didn’t”, we flew to the airport seeing people waiting for us as we got out smelling the fresh new air, “it smells like opportunity”, deck said as Chris pushed him down the stairs as my sister followed then me with our guards grabbing our bags as they opened the doors for us, “thank you”, as we got in seeing all the snacks and drinks piled up with our names on it ready to eat. We listened to music as the driver drove to our location, our new home bigger and better, “so this house”

“has 7 bedrooms, 9 bathrooms with a gate, security post, theater, gym with a indoor and outdoor pool”

“damn, how much was it”

“you don’t wanna know”, we pulled up to the gate as the driver rolled my window down, “your all set”, we drove up to the large mansion as we all got out and just looked at it, “alright let’s make this one count”

“yeah until some shit happens”

“Well for now, lets make it our home”, they ran in as I screamed, “I got the master room”, as they laughed even though I knew it was more then one master, this is our new beginning.

I unpacked my clothes and shoes having almost 50 bags since I had a lot of clothes. I set up my walk-in closet before laying on my bed for a few minutes before my sister called me about having to sign up for school online. I created an account then answered the question that was given to me before a screen popped up, “please answer all the math and reading questions to your best effort, quiz starts now”, I rushed through the entire reading and mathematic portions of the quiz then got to science as I told deck to do it for me since he was smarter then me at this shit, he completed it as they sent my schedule our, “alright school again”