chapter 3

I woke up in my bed with Todd right next to me scrolling through my pictures, “you like what you see”

“I do, tryna see more”

“then scroll through my phone then”

“Oh for real”,

“For real don’t be shocked when you see something you don’t want too”

“Like”

“old sex tapes, my nudes a lot of them, porn scenes and more”

“then I’ll love to see them”, I laughed going to the bathroom letting him scroll through as I told him to put his finger in my phone. As he came and stood in between the doorway, “damn, you really be fuxking”

“shit I might be a sex addict”

“I can see that”, he said making me laugh as he put my phone on the Conner come behind me, “you know”, he said kissing my neck

“What I know”

“My dick would look perfect in yo ass”

“then pull out and see”, as I pulled my underwear half way down as he started gripping on my ass

“Fuck”, he said before going down as I felt his tongue touch my hole as I held onto the wall knowing it was about to be a ride of pleasure, which I was here for. We spent a hour fuxking then went into the shower fucking some more before we got out with me having to comb my hair and of course he wanted to show off, “you taking pictures”

“yeah for my close friends”

“you starting shit”

“If you really want me to start some shit ill post it on my page”

I just laughed going back to what I was doing as I seen on my phone a notification went off seeing he tagged me in the pictures he took this morning but I seen one of me sleep as I turned around punching him, “damn why you do that”

“Don’t be taking pictures of Me sleep”,
he laughed as I went back to my hair
“aye school about to be lit”

“why you say that”

“Cause you with me now”

“And”

“Im Todd remember”

“ok”, he signed punching me as I laughed as I let him finish combing my hair as I brushed my teeth. It always takes me about a hour to get ready cause I look good in real life can’t let anyone think I use filters.
I got finished getting dressed putting my bath and body on, deodorant and my cologne on before I went downstairs looking at him waiting for me , “are you ready now”

“Yeah don’t be rushing me”

“I’m just asking”, he said laughing as we walked out as I locked the door behind us as I threw him the key cause I didn’t feel like driving as I just sat in the passenger cleaning off my shoes, playing the music while singing along, “yo you to loud”, Todd said to me as I continue screaming as we pulled up to the school with people starring at us. He got out as his friends walled up to him as I put my shoes on getting out of course people starring even more, with people recording and taking pictures. I grabbed my bag heading inside with Todd coming behind me wrapping his arms around me, I haven’t seen deck, Chris or my sister in a while but I guess they all was still mad at me for my mistake but I knew they wasn’t going to miss school so I might see them around. “you ok bae”
“Yeah im good”

“bae huh”, donate said walking up to us
“don’t start donate”, I said seeing Todd getting mad

“What you mean don’t start, you didn’t tell him about my ass appointment with you”

“you saying anything right now”

“I’ll see you tonight baby”, donate said walking away laughing before Todd walked up to him swinging on him as they started fighting as i grabbed Todd off him pushing him to walk away, “bitch as bum, come near him again ill shoot yo Dumbass”

“not scared of you pussy boi”, donate said getting up walking into the bathroom.