Chapter 4

*+*After the rival boss let Tim go he started looking everywhere for Grace and Tünde. But then he only found Tünde. And she was crying. Tim ran over to Grace and wipes her tears away*+*

Tim: "Tünde, where is Grace?"

*+*Tünde studders*+*

Tünde: "They......took.......her......."

*+*Tim starts freaking out. Tim put Tünde in a safe place in his house. After Tim put Tünde in a safe place, Tim starts to remember that he put a tracking device on Grace. Tim goes goes his phone and looks where is Grace located at. Tim grabs his Mafia friends and starts a rescue mission. Meanwhile, Grace was being held in a warehouse. Tied up and bombs all around her. She was so scared but she knew that Tim is gonna come and save her*+*

Grace: "You won't get away with this!"

Rival boss: " Oh really?"
*+*The Rival boss laughs and Grace smiles*+*
Grace: "yeah you'll see! In 3.........2.............1......"

*+*Tim and his Mafia friends barge in. Before anyone could even talk the rival boss shoots Grace right in her shoulder*+*

Grace: "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

*+*Grace screams in pain and then she passed out*+*

Tim: "HOW DARE YOU!!"

*+*Tim shoots all of the rival bosses employees. Then he shoots the rival boss right in the head. Tim runs over to Grace and unties her and he carries her and then Tim saw that the bombs are gonna go off any minute so he started running with Grace in his hands. Once they arrived home Tim put Grace in his bed*+*

Tim: "WAKE UP GRACE!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

/5 hours later/
*+*Grace finally wakes up *+*

Grace: "T.....i.......m............?"

Tim: "Thank God!! Your awake!"

*+*After the aftermath of the chaos, Tim and Grace held onto each other, grateful to be alive and healthy. Tim kisses grace. They knew that their love is unconditional, but they didn't care. Nothing could tear them apart! Tündes grandparents finally returned with Tünde. Tim and Grace told Tünde about their relationship and Tünde was really happy to have a new "mom"*+*

*+*Once day when Tünde came home from school*+*

Tünde: "DAD!!"

Tim: "what??"

Tünde: "So today I fainted because I hurt my hand and then I went to the nurses office and the only thing that she did was giving me a ice pack.."

Tim: "WHAT! Just a ice pack! I'm gonna teach that woman a lesson!!!!"

Grace: "Just don't kill her!"

Tim: "I won't tori!, I won't do anything bad."

*+*Tim goes to Tündes school and gets the nurse fired*+*

*+*One day Tim proposes to Grace. And then from that day on they started to plan their wedding*+*

/5 months later/

{The preacher talks}

Tim: "I do 💓☺️!"

{The preacher talks}

Grace: "I do 💓☺️!"

*+*They both kiss each other*+*

                                   The End is still yet to come

-----------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

You made!!!!!
Thank you so much for reading my story 😊
If you want me to write chapter 5 I will do so but I have no clue what to write so if you have any recommendations please let me know in the comments! ☺️