Should we really do this?

Note: Hey this is one of the first things I'm posting hope it's good for now :) it will get better :)

Scott glanced over at Peter slightly hesitant as he stared at what used to be his best friend, Stiles. Now it was someone- no something that has stolen his identity. "Peter are you sure this is safe?" Scott said as he finally made eye contact with Peter who had clearly been trying to avoid it.

Peter paced back and forth finally stopping when they made eye contact. "When I do it yes. As for you...I'm not too sure. I mean you've seen me do it before so I'm sure it's fine." Peter smiled as he shrugged dramatically but got many glares from across the room.

Scott started blankly at him as he began to speak harshly,"Peter...nothing you do is ever safe." He stared down once again at the Nogitsune possessing his friend. He couldn't see it but he could tell that he was just smiling underneath that duct tape.

Peter looked offended as he sighed, "Well nonetheless Lydia will be going with you for...emotional support." He grinned at Lydia and nodded. 

Lydia didn't bother to make any objections when Peter decided she was going with Scott. She sat down on the couch far away from the void. "So Scott can we do this already? We don't have much time to waste." She said in her usual annoyed tone as she looked up at Scott from the couch.

Scott who had been invested his his thoughts finally regained consciousness to the situation right before him. "Oh crap, yeah sorry." He said slightly smiling but deep down he was worried for his friend.

Him and Stiles have been best friends for a while now. How could he have not known or seen the signs? Scott couldn't help but feel guilty. He kept staring at his friend sitting in front of him. But it wasn't him anymore. More of a shell of the Stiles they knew. The Nogitsune would often act as the Stiles they knew to taunt them. He would make it seem like Stiles was back but would take away their hope right away. He knew that got to them especially Scott.

Scott finally snapped out of his thoughts but right as he was getting ready to dig his claws into the back of both Stiles and Lydia's necks he took one final glance at the void. He smiled underneath that duct tape like he was saying "Good luck." But reluctantly and in a rush Scott finally dug in his claws.