Chapter 4

Chan's POV:

Me, Hyunjin and Changbin are hanging out at my place, talking about random shit. Minho moved back to his house after he said his parents probably would've forgotten the events of last time, so he was ready to go back.

"Guys, why don't we go get Minho at his apartment?" Changbin suggests.

"Yeah, we haven't seen him in a while... or heard of him." Hyunjin remarks. "I tried texting him a few times but he never answered me."

"It's true that it's strange... should we go check on him?" I say.

"Yeah, let's go. So we can also spend time all together." Changbin declares.

We end up taking a long walk to his house, chatting and doing whatever. Minho told us to never take the front door if we wanted to come visit him, he said to go by the basement; the key is under the mat. I pick it up, inserting the object in the lock, then opening the door.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" Hyunjin lets out the loudest scream I've probably ever heard.

I flash at him with a confused expression, before his pale face points me at inside the basement. Minho, lying in a flooded blood pool, bruises and marks all over his body, with a big cut behind his head. My jaw drops as I look at my miserable friend lying there. It's all my fucking fault, I never should let him go back knowing his parents never forgot what happened. I see Changbin shocked, standing there as Hyunjin is trying to pick him up.

"We have to get him to the fucking hospital right now." I say.

Hyunjin manages to carry him bridal style, and rushes out of the house, both of us following him.

"We should've taken the motherfucking car!" Changbin swears, sprinting around, trying to find the closest medical building.

People stare, confused, shocked, worried, seeing us running with an unconscious body. But right now, it's like they don't exist. Minho is loosing blood way too quickly, and god knows how long he was trapped in there without food or water! I just see the wind hitting my cold face, like everything is invisible. He's priority.

Minho's POV:

I wake up, blinking for a while trying to see something. Nothing but a white room. I notice cables hanging all over my bruised arms, and my body laid in a bed. How did I end up in a hospital?

"GUYS! MINHO'S AWAKE!" I hear... Changbin? say.

I notice my three best friends rush over me, wrapping their hands around my body. Confused, I look at them completely lost.

"W-what happened?" I whisper.

"We found you passed out in your basement, your head in blood..." Hyunjin says, at the verge of tears.

Suddenly, everything flashes back.

I got home, after taking everything mine from Chan's house. I remember knocking at my front door and my furious mom opened it, dragging me inside.

"WHERE WERE YOU?!"

"Away."

She raised her hand to hit me, but I backed off.

"Get back here you brat!"

That's when I felt something so heavy hit my head and give me a shock as I stumbled around: my dad, with a fucking frying pan.

"You dare talk back?! IN THE BASEMENT!"

And they threw me there, my head hit a pointy nail stuck in the wall, making a deep hole. They hit me so damn hard, until I fainted.