...Are we freiends ❔🤍

"I don't have friends

"I don't have friends. but I want one "

Quick note!

Saiki talking- (name).       
Saiki thinking- (name).         edited

Chapter 3❕word count: 1166

Chapter 3
word count: 1166

A few weeks had passed and still every lunch time after finding a way to escape from his daily nuisances he finds himself in front of the baking clubs door.  And every time he can never bring himself to open the door, So he stands there and he waits till the girl inside invites him in.
This evening the air is crisp and cold. with the final breaths of winter lingering on the wind. a window by the oven is open just a crack, to let some heat from inside escape.
"Hello Saiki-kun." the girl says as she invites him in. "You do know its fine if you walk in yourself right?" she turns her back to him and returns to the counter where she has ingredients strewn about . The boy nods softly, taking interest in what she's making, following her over.
"what are you making?" he questioned as she pulled out a cutting board and kitchen knife, starting to shred what looked like a white chocolate bar. she looked up at him for a brief moment then back down and continued her chopping. her smile his only answer.

❕🤍❕

"this is..." saiki's thoughts ran short, unsure if he heard the girl right. "white hot-chocolate." she finished as she wiped her hands on her apron, then untying it and leaving it up to hang. "have you ever had it before?" he shook his head as he stared at the milky white drink with peppermint flakes on top. when he looked up the girl was standing over him with a smile "then don't knock it till you try it." she always said that to him when he didn't want to try something. and as much as he knew it should have ticked him off, saiki just let out a small huff as his lips turned upward just slightly. He picked up the mug she gave him and look a long and flavorful sip.

he loved it. He knew he would because you made it. and he loves everything you make.
"isn't hot chocolate more of a winter drink?"  he had a white mustache of whipped cream and white chocolate around his mouth that he licked away.
you sat across from him at the small two person table in the room, your head resting in one hand and a mug in the other, you had a mustache to match.
shrugging you took a sip before answering "yeah. guess so. but its cold enough to be winter." you shivered a little with your words debating weather to get up and shut the window. But before you could even try to Saiki was up and shutting it for you.
your head followed him as he walked back to take a seat "thanks." you smiled, he simply nodded. and you both continued sitting there, eating lunch and drinking both the white hot chocolate you made, and each other's company. and when the bell rang signaling that break period was over, Saiki walked out with heavy feet, not wanting to go just yet. at the door he turned to you who was drying your hands after you both washed the dishes together.
his stare lingered for a second longer than he wanted it to, but you didn't notice. and with that Saiki left the baking club, with a warmth in his chest he wasn't sure was just from the hot chocolate anymore.

❕🤍❕

How to make friends... easy, beginner, 5 minutes, wikihow
.
.
.
.

saiki stared at what he had just typed into his phone almost in disbelief,
as if it was not his fingers who pressed enter and were scrolling looking at articles.
he stood in casual attire at a farmer's market his mom dragged him to while his father was at work. " hey ku, did u want bean curry or porkchops for dinner!" his mother called out, but his attention was trained on his phone so he did not answer.

the woman sighed as she turn to her son. "Ku when did you become one of those kids who never lookup  from their phone!" she called ro him exasperated.
He looked at his mother and sighed. putting his phone in his back pocket. "sorry. I just had to look something up." he explained. then he paused for a moment,
would his mom be able to help?

She is a girl...it's worth an ask I guess.

he shifted his weight on his feet a bit, but eventually he called out to her, "...Hey mom." she hummed in response as she inspected a crate full of apples, placing the ones she liked in her shopping bag "...how do you talk to girls?" the apples dropped from his moms hands and made contact with the ground as she slowly turned to him, horror etched deep in her face. "Ku..." her words came slow like she was picking her sentences carefully "is...there a reason that you need to know?" she started inching to him. eyes big, and teary. "nevermind." saiki turned from him mom and started to walk away. "No Ku!! You can talk to mama I promise!" she called after him.

"My baby finally has a crush!!" Saiki cringed at his mom's thoughts and started walking faster.

❕🤍❕

Saikis search across the internet for an answer on how to make Y/n want to be his friend was fruitless. He stayed up late into the night watching youtube videos and reading how to get a girl to talk to you : tips and tricks which he had to borrow from Toritsuka...
Dark circles traced the bottoms of his eyes and he knew could feel the lack of sleep to getting to him. The lunch bell rang and before he knew it, he was in front of the clubs door once again acting on autopilot. Saiki was at his wits end. So he took a deep breath and opened the door stepping in.

And there she was, like always. her (H/c) hair tied back out of her face. (ignore if you are bald or wear a hijab) they stared at one another for a moment before she broke into a smile "you came in by yourself." she nodded to the seat across from her. signaling him to sit, half of her lunch already waiting for him. But Saiki stood silent. She turned to him again with a look of confusion.

"is something the matter?" she stopped eating and turned her attention to him.

Saiki had never been so nervous before, it was so out of character... he took a breath in

"will you be my friend?"

"Are we not already?"

saiki could feel himself deflate, he was this worried over nothing?? yet he couldn't help but laugh a little. "I just wanted to make sure" he said taking a seat.
And for some reason lunch tasted just a little bit sweeter.

Sugar love 💕