Baking Fever 🤍🍰

"Sure I'd love to help"

Quick note!

Saiki talking- (name).       
Saiki thinking- (name).         edited

chapter 5❕word count: 2259 💕

chapter 5
word count: 2259 💕

"You really are the best teruhashiI!"  The girl spoke in rushed words as she held Teruhashi's hands. "But I wouldn't expect anything less from someone as dependable as you!" the bell sounded above the twos heads and the forgettable girl said her goodbyes before running off to class.

Teruhashi drained of color stumbled to her seat before plopping down.

just what have i gotten myself into...

❕🤍❕

You stared at your sloppy state in the mirror, chocolate and cake batter soaking to a stain on your uniform shirt, flour in your hair and dotted across your face in spots.

You sighed. Nendo had tripped and sent a bowl of uncooked batter in the air and aren had dropped the bag of flour you sent him to get trying to catch him caking (pun intended) you all in the beginnings of what you hoped to be a delicious treat. You picked a sprinkle out of you hair and deflated a bit. How on earth were you going to clean up before class?

A gloom set over the bathroom as the door opened and a girl walked in. Even with her depressed state you would have to say she was the most beautiful girl you had ever laid eyes on. Her blue hair sone like an expensive Dimond under the fluorescent lights, her skin glowed so much she seemed to admit an aura of light around her. You felt like a toad sitting next to a princess. Your breath hitched as she caught you staring, quickly you turned away and tried your best to focus on cleaning up. But it only made your face burn brighter. i look like a mess! you thought in a panic.

"Hey!" she placed a hand on your shoulder staring at you with wide eyes and the beginnings of a smile resting on her beautiful lips. "Is that flour in your hair?" she said almost giddy. You exploded with embarrassment turning you head away from her, not willing to look her in the eyes. "Y-yeah it is..." you answered nervously. "Then you bake? are you in the baking club or something?" she said head nodding as if begging you to say yes, you sweat dropped and nodded. "I am. i'm the only member but still." you shrugged now feeling the red start to disburse from you face "Did you need something?"