No one

The sky people are dimension travelers that are mostly immortal there are only two ways we can be die through a special type of metal known as maratal. The other way is through a potion that they don't know the recipe for love potions.

We hold artifacts from across the dimensions these include: Different weapons/artifacts like the miracle box from miraculous ladybug or lightsabers, a dimension hopping device, books on magic and a storage pendant

We have been killed. When sabre came back from the rainbow quest world he came to ours and found the village in flames and everyone dead. He immediately rushes through looking for survives but finding none. At the end he knows there's nothing he can do and grabs the important artifacts that we were keeping and runs.

After all this sabre gets sent to a crossover reality where the people from rainbow quest, ruined reality, steve saga and legend of the balancers are.

Instead of revealing himself to them he's hiding and someone sees him so now people are searching to get answers.

balance finds out more about what happened to sabre and why he left making him try so hard to find him to talk he does this along with his past self (SS light) and RQ/RR light as the two halfs refuse.

These three wont stop searching for him unless forced which eventually becomes a group effort between everyone from the worlds.

Ideas

Over: Balance please its been a month you need to sleep.

Balance: not until i find him

RQ Light: for once i agree with Bal were not stopping until we find him

SS Light nods his head in determination while agreeing with the two.

Louis: we didn't want to have to do this but it seems we have to Cliff, Alex, Unbalance now

Balance: wha- gets hit on the head and falls to the ground at the same time as the other two.

Balance: Sabre please we only want to help just stop running from us

Sabre: stay away from me you cant help me... not anymore no one can

Sabre kicks Bal in the stomach and runs off before he can grab him.