New beginnings

In this AU balance talks with the creators when trapped by core cracker about how to use his abilities and how to access him along with what he could do with them with this new information Balance practices and learns about how to use these powers with these abilities he would be able to do things he couldn't in canon like protect the elders village by teleporting the whole village to a pocket dimension by that i mean the people not the village itself... maybe.

Another thing he could do is deal with core cracker easier and well create his own creator hub or maybe even realm. Like the creators he can look across the multiverse and will send a team of Balancers to deal with a problem or if he deems the situation dire enough go himself. He could also send Balancers but if he decides the situation is getting to bad even with their interference will go.

Ideas:

Balance: you won't touch them core cracker

As balance says this his hands glow gold as he send golden magic all across the village teleporting the Balancers and himself to a white dimension the only non white places being the pond and rock along with the library area.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balance: There has been a disturbance in a universe and i need three people to go and sort it out and because of the nature of this disturbance i have chosen Gem, Prism and Alchemy I hope you can get it sorted and let anyone you need to let know let know before you go please i'm looking at you Gem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Balance: you know what i wonder how diamonds doing -Looks into bedrock rising- Gem, Alchemy i have a mission that you two will be going on i will definitely be stepping in on this one but well i feel like Gem should have a chance to see him and Alchemy can learn things plus i need to have a talk with someone first.