As bright as the sun and as beautiful as the moon.🌕

It's been around 7 months since the war..

Things have gotten better I suppose..I mean we rebuilt the school, and McGonagall has become headmaster. Everyone who was in their seventh year were given the grant to be able to re-do their seventh year.

The school has gotten better now, everyone is happy, and I'm happy.

Except... something is missing...

Snape...Severus Snape.

Professor Snape.

I know he's dead but...for some reason, there has been this looming shadow following the school..almost as he's here..but he's not.

OH MY GOD STOP IT Y/N!

I haven't been able to not think about him since I heard the news, I remember being 16 and...he was there...he was..mine?

(Flashback to when you were 16)

you're sitting on a chair in the dungeons..in Snape's chambers, He is sitting in front of you facing you.

"Oh your so on asshole!" you say proudly, "Language Y/ln, we don't want you getting too ahead of yourself...now would we.?" 

He moves his knight in front of your bishop, this was quite a heated game of chess going on, you were about to win but Snape kept calmly raging at you and saying you're cheating. (He doesn't want you to win)

You quickly grab your queen and sweep his knight right off the chess board.

"HAHA! Take that professor!... You're so gonna lose this game." you feel giddy.

His dark piercing eyes bore into yours for a moment, and in that moment you felt as if you could see amazingly, beautiful patterns in his black eyes.

"I believe....I deserve compensation..for your cheating." He states.

You stare at him and tap your finger on the table for a second

"How about no? I mean you're just upset that I'm winning and you're losing...so no," you say.

"I said...I WANT compensation." He says, sounding somewhat irritated by your stubbornness.

"OhhHH YeAHH I'lL GiVe yOu SoMeThInG jUsT bEcAuSe yOur SOUR AbOut LoSiNG." You say in a mocking tone, giving a little chuckle at the end.

"Stop with the mocking you insolent little mouse." He says.

"And what if I don't huh? is the mean old dungeon bat going to deduct house points?" You state with a smirk.

His lips twitch up a little into a devilish-like smirk.

"No y/n" He stands up placing both hands on both sides of the chess board. "But I can do you one better." 

Before you're even able to say the word "Bullshit" he pushes the chess board off the table making the pieces fly to different parts of the room, and he grabs you by the collar pulling you up out of your seat, he tugs you forward and absolutely SMASHES his lips onto yours, surprisingly, you don't pull away, the kiss is a very needy kiss, it makes you wonder if he's wanted this for a long time, he quickly pushes the table to the side and steps directly in front of you.

He grabs you by your shirt pulling you against him, keeping you trapped in a very much needy kiss.

He pulls away.

"That better serve you right than to backtalk me little mouse."

(End of flashback)

You feel a light tap on your shoulder, oh it's Harry.

"Hey, y/n.. it's time for classes," he says

"Oh..yeah sorry I'm coming!"

Mwah 514 words plz comment what you want next, also plz suggest better pet names I can use. :)

Xoxo - TTR

Also @Cloverlovesfanfic2 bc you are one of my peepz. :)