Tell me. 😰

"Okay so..you're telling me..that..hypothetically..if I were to say yes to a date? you would be the best boyfriend ever huh?" You say.

"I mean..hah yeaaaah of course..I'd be the best of the best." George says back to you.

You continue to smoosh up the sopophorous bean, then you put it into your cauldron. 

"Listen I would love to..trust me and your a great guy, and lets be honest I love you, but sadly I have detention with that fucking dungeon bat.."

You place your hands flat on the table and look at him with sorry eyes.

"Oh.." He sighs "Well at least I know you would want to anyway, maybe another time?"

You nod, he gently places a hand on your cheek and tucks a piece of hair behind your ear.

Someone clears their throat behind you and George, and you both turn your heads.

"Mr. Weasley..why don't we keep our hands to ourselves, or do we need to go back to pre-k to learn personal space." Snape sneers at George and turns his head to you . "And you..grab your things and come to my desk Now." He walks away, his cape flowing lusciously in the cold dungeon air.

"Ah shit." You say. "Well I mean..it could be worse?..right??" George says. "Yeah sure, alright I'll see you later." you say.

You grab your things and head to Snape's desk, you stand in front of it.

He stares at you with those dark, piercing, death-like eyes.

(Like he's sayin come and kiss me on my hot mouth  😭💀 if you get the reference ily)

He points to a chair next to him, motioning you to sit there, You walk around the desk and sit down placing your bag next to you.

"..If I need to remove the the boy I can." He says plainly. 

You look at him confused but also a bit concerned 

"What?" You ask.

He puts a few marks on a first years papers, then he side eyes you.

"I said..I will remove the Weasley if needed.." He states in a irritated tone.

"I- what!- no no no that's not at all needed-..he's fine..but thanks I guess?"

"Tell me." He paused and looks away.

He gets quieter "Is Mr. Weasley always this touchy with you? or is it because he's going through puberty." He stares at you.

You let out a short giggle.

"No? and isn't George a little to old to be going through puberty?...but no he's never this touchy I guess."

"Then I'll see to it that he doesn't touch you again." He rolls his eyes and gets back to grading papers, but you notice a small smirk on his lips.

You look at him shocked.

"What- no- that's not needed he was just helping me with my hair-" you say frantically. 

Snape looks back at you. 

"Why are you defending him.." He says "I'm not being unfair...It is unprofessional and inappropriate..to be touching someone like that if they aren't yours..or if your doing it on school grounds." 

"It's not like he was trying to kiss me or anything-" You state.

You see a hint of something flash through his eyes, almost as if he was imagining something between you and George, he seems to tense up, he clenches his quill a little harder.

"That's not what I was insinuating Ms/Mr. Y/ln, I was simply stating that its not allowed."

______________

An hour later

The bell rings and you go to get up.

Snape stands quickly and grabs hold of your arm, he towers above you.

"Remember..you still have detention after dinner tonight." 

"Aye aye captain"

He lets go of you and you get your things and leave to meet your friends.

HAHA 585 words, welp Ik this chapter might have been plain and boring but I had no idea what to write about..soooo yeah..anyway your In treat for the next chapter pookies 😩

Xoxo - TTR <3