Shower

A/n: guys I'm soooo sorry for how long this took to make, ive been very busy lately lol, I know where I want this chapter to go but I'm not sure how to start it, please forgive me if this sucks 💀

Also for this chapter imagine bae Sev with a fit dad bod 

LEMON 🍋 (Be warned) PLEASE DONT READ IF YOUR NOT INTO SMUT 😭😭😭

This is also my first time writing smut so be patient with me

_________

We're cuddling

I'm cuddling my professor..

How? What happened? How did this happen?

I mean yes we have been seeing each other for the past year, but wow, we haven't had sex yet and we have only ever kissed on the cheek.

He wants to wait till I'm of age, he also doesn't want to make me uncomfortable, can the man get any better?

Fuck the bear, if I get to go in the woods with this man I'll be happy forever.

"I- Sev I'm going to take a shower" you say.

"Mm..don't take to long darling." 

You carefully get up, you walk to your dresser and get your clothes out, you go to your bathroom and turn on the shower.

Your stalling at this point, this fucking shower takes forever to get hot.

You start undressing, taking your shirt off first then your pants then socks, you somewhat gawk at yourself in the mirror.

How did I manage to hook my professor again?

You take off your undergarments, turn on some music and step in the shower.

"Mhm.." your murmur.

The hot water flows down your figure, heating all the right places, you turn around so the water is hitting your back, this is your escape, the steam and calmness of it all helps clear your mind

You turn back around so the water hits your face.

____

You hear the door open, you hear clothes moving around, a zipper being undone, and clothes being dropped on the floor.

Someone lowers the lights to where they aren't fully off but it's darker now.

Your a bit nervous.

Someone pulls back the shower curtain, and steps in behind you.

You feel arms wrap around your waist and pull you back so your back is to their chest.

"You were taking to long." Severus says.

"Oh- sorry.." you murmur.

You turn around so your facing his chest, your face goes in between his pecks.

You wrap your arms around his shoulders

Your legs are in between his.

"You look beautiful by the way." He states.

Severus isn't a man of many uplifting words, so when he says something you tend to believe it.

"Thank you Sev, I'd say you look pretty handsome"

He scoffs.

"Mm..thank you love."

He places a finger under your chin and leans down and moves his face closer to yours.

"I love you."

He softly placed his lips on yours, your lips move perfectly with each other's, like to pieces of a puzzle being put together.

He gently nips at your bottom lip, wanting his tongue inside of your mouth.

You allow it of course, you two have never had mouth to mouth kissing so this is some kind of dream for you.

His kissing becomes more rough, like a need, like he needs to have you, to feel you.

You feel something hard in between your legs, you groan at the sudden feeling.

"Shh." He whispers, he slowly starts moving in and out of in between your legs.

His shaft hits your clit for a few moments and your already wetter then Niagara Falls.

"Ah- (Your name)" he moans.

He puts an arm under your ass and lifts you up pushing you against the shower wall roughly.

"Sev-" 

"Shh...be a good girl for me okay." He whispers.

He spreads your legs and wraps them around his waist, he positions himself in front of your womanhood (I'm not writing v hole blud 😭) and he gently starts to push in.

"Agh- Sev!" You shout.

"Be quiet." He takes his hand away from your waist and places it on your mouth.

He groans, he starts pushing in, tearing your walls apart so he can fit.

"Mmm..your tight"

He roughly starts to push in and out, in and out, he moves his mouth to your neck and starts bitting and kissing.

"Mmm..mm" you attempt to speak.

He bites down on your skin.

"Such a good little slut for me."

He lifts on of your legs higher on his waist so he can go faster.

"F-fuuuck-." He moans.

"(Your name) aug-..I should h-have fucked you sooner". 

You can feel your climax building, you start tightening around is shaft.

His dick starts to twitch, his cock veins starts to pulse against your insides.

"Come with me." He groans.

A/N: HAHA NOT FINISHING THIS, #cockblockingatitsfinest 

Luv you guys But low key this made me a tad uncomfy to write 😭😭👍🏼

Xoxo TTR <3