VII - Redwine

Noah jumped on the floor as his hair whipped around, feeling the into and the crowd cheered, before he gripped the mic stand, preparing to sing

"Mine immaculate dream
Made breath and skin, I've been waiting for you
Signed, with a home tattoo
Happy birthday to you was created for you."

I bobbed my head, proud as guests began singing along. It wasn't until Noah's voice became deeper and raspier with the chorus that I smiled wider, heart hammering as he sang, watching me periodically from the stand.

"Who do you need? Who do you love
When you come undone?
Who do you need? Who do you love
When you come undone?"

The evening went on as the boys covered various songs, before getting ready to perform their last song for the night.

"Thank you guys so much for jamming along!" Noah yelled before sipping his water bottle, "It's about to get heavy, so I want to see you mother fuckers headbang!"

The crowd cheered as Noah introduced Glass Houses, and the song began.

I banged my head with the music as their hair flew in spirals, pulling out my phone to record them.

As I opened my phone I saw a text message from an unknown number. Clicking on it my stomach immediately dropped as my limbs warmed with complete terror.

Los Angeles, hey? It's about time we booked a vacation anyway. See you soon, my volto x

+++++

U̧̢̼̹͓͇̮͈͕̰͑͗ͭ̂̐̓̾̇̑̀̑̌̅̈͟͢͞Ń̷̙͎͍̘͈̰̫̫̭̼͇̻̱͈̝̇͐̌ͧͥ̅͑̏̈̐̉ͫ͝͡͠K̷̴̷̸͇̤̝̥͓̤̖̣̇̏ͭ̇̇̍ͨ͞_̸̸̨̡͎̭̄NͨO̅͆WͨŅ̷̢̮̣̰͚̝̮ͫ̑̾ͤ͌̉̀ͧͪͅͅ

The square room was grim and damp, the cracked cement floor and torn wooden walls uninviting.

It was a place rarely used, but necessary in times such as these. It had been almost a year since it held a visitor, but the chair chained to the ground in the middle of the room remained untouched, ready for its guest.

I nodded at the men who trailed behind me, dropping the duffle bag of items to the ground.

Stale air hung heavily and I smiled, the waves from the water outside echoing along the corridor.

The perfect place to keep a body.

+++++

NOAH

After our performance finished the five of us left, packing ourselves and the equipment into the van.

Jolly, Ruffilo and Folio were extremely giddy, excitement radiating off of them. At first, I felt this way too, the adrenaline rushing through me from how well it went, and how receptive our audience was. We even had a few people take photos with us, something that surprised me.