Chapter 20

A/N: bad photo but whatever and for anyone who's confused.
Lexie, Rick, Daryl, Michonne, Andrea and Hershel were all in a coma. And somehow they all combined dreams during their coma and brought at least 2 people who were the closet to them. Which was their family.
Andrea brought Amy, Hershel brought Maggie and Beth, Rick brought Carl and Lori(and Shane), Lexi brought Jacob and Trace, and Daryl brought Meryl. They all woke up at the same time. Carl was brought in the coma, he was never in it. That means Lexi and Carl never met and Maggie and Glenn never met either. Sorry for any confusion now to Chapter 20.

CARL POV
Before the Hospital scene

"Carl, get ready now." My mom says with a smile yet nervous look on her face.

I wipe my eyes and pair up from my bed.

"Mom why?"
"Yo-your dad." She tries to say.

Suddenly I was wide awake. After some idiot shot my father, he's been in a coma for 7 months. It's depressing, and there was so much pity for my family. I hated it.

I comb my hair which I haven't had it cut since the accident, I really don't go anywhere outside my house.

Before I leave the house I pick up the sheriffs hat that Shane have to me, it was my fathers.

I can tell my mother was shaking the whole way to the hospital.

"Mom, clam down, what did the phone call say?"
"It just said that he woke up." She says, her anxiety is getting to her.
I sigh, that's it! Wow doctors.

When we park at the hospital my mom rushes out and runs to the doors.

"Mom wait!" I say but I'm too late.
She didn't close her door. She even left the keys. I locked the car and rushed across the street almost getting ran over by a car.

I walk in the hospital and see my mom screaming at the front desk woman.

"What do you mean I can't see him!?"
"Mam they're questioning him right now, but his break will be in 10 minutes, you can wait outside the room."
"Where." My mother says rudely.
"Third floor to the right, straight down the hall." The woman says politely.

My mom huffs, grabs my arm, and speed walks to the elevator.

Outside the double doors where my father has been there was about 20 people.

There was a girl my age with short blond hair sitting next to a man with a beer in his hands. Must've snuggled it in here. (Sofia and Ed)

Then there was a blond girl a little bit older then my age with a lady with short brown hair. (Beth and Maggie)

A Korean couple. (You could guess this one.)

A lady with long blond hair.(Amy)

An African American family.
(Michonnes family and boyfriend.)

A "mean" looking man with a bunch of wrinkles and blue eyes. (Meryl)

And finally a cute little blond boy, a couple who look worried sick, and a boy that looks my age with an olive skin tone and hazel eyes. (Trace, the Roberts, and Jacob.)

I kept looking at the people surrounding me, it's very diverse. Who are these people? And why are they here?

I look over at my mom and she looks like she's going to throw up. 2 more minutes, I'm starting to get kinda nervous. I start hitting my nails, a nasty habit a developed.

My mom takes my hand and brings it to her lap. Ouch, her grip tightens and tightens with each second that goes by.

The door starts to open and everyone stands up. I don't just see my dad go out, I see a herd of people rush out and gets greeted by their families. Were they in a coma too?

That will my dad be like? Will he remember us? Will he look the same?

Suddenly he comes out. He smiles and runs over and I jump on him. My mom joins us and we group hug.

We all start crying. I really missed my dad.

My dad sets me down and my mom and him start hugging by themselves. Okay fine.

Suddenly the weirdest thing happened. I started to look around and see nothing but joy and crying.

And I see the blond boy from earlier and see a girl my age hugging him. We eye lock, her eyes go wide and fill with joy fullness.

He runs over in my direction. Is she running to me? Apparently she was.

"Carl!" She says and hugs me. Tight.

I look down as she buried her head in my chest. What is happening? I kinda froze in shock. I don't know this person.

"Do I know you.?" I ask. She looks up with eyes turning to sadness.

I hear her say 'no' quietly under her breathe before taken away from the dude I saw earlier. Is he her boyfriend? I see him hug her and make an evil face to me behind his shoulder.

Um okay.

I turn around and put the sheriffs hat on my dad. And the corner of my eye I see the girl starting and me with sad eyes.

Emotional people. Annoying.
But she is cute.

"Breaks over get inside!" The nerdy doctors says. My father hugs is one more time before going inside.

"I need to go to the lady's room." My mom announces quietly and leaves.

I sit down in a chair and pull out my phone. I can't believe my father woke up. After 7 months. 7 months.

I see the dude pull up a chair next to me.
"What the hell was that about?" He speaks kinda high pitched.

"Well hello to you too." I say still looking at my phone.

"How do you know Lexi?"
"I don't, never heard about her."
"She doesn't hug just anybody, and I heard her say your name."
"Honestly I don't know or care about how she learned my name and why don't you talk to her instead." I say and turn around.

I lied. I do care. She seemed so innocent yet emotional. Poor thing, stuck with a loser. How did she know my name?

Have we met before?
I don't think so, but doesn't hurt to know someone new.

A/N: okay I have to figure out a way to get rid of Jacob and get Carl and Lexi to know each other.

Thanks for reading and an amazing 730 reads!! Thank you! Hope that you enjoyed my Fanfiction so far as much as I liked writing it!

I still can't believe I have about 4 more chapters to go.

Hopefully you like Carl's POV.

If you get confused on any part feel free to comment, I'll get to you as soon as I can.

See you in chapter 21! Bye!