SUPERSTAR (Hanni) P.2 [TW]

[TW - Mentions of suicide, declining mental health, please read with caution if you are faint of heart.]

~

Minji glanced over to her younger friends, the two maknaes watching Danielle cook.

"Hey, I'm gonna get Hanni, can you guys set the table?"

"Nae~"

"We will~"

"On it!"

...

...

...

...

A bunny-like girl watched as the sun began to set on the horizon, the orange and yellow mixing in with the dark blue ocean that loomed past the cliff she sat at.

Her feet dangled off the edge.

And although it was getting cold, Hanni was out wearing a tank top and jeans.

The sunset was nice...

But to Hanni, the ocean below looked nicer.

The girl looked down at her dangling feet, the ocean was right under her, who knows how deep it was that close to the cliff.

All she knew was that the height was more than enough to kill her.

Hanni stood up, keeping her eyes on the ocean below.

'If I'm gone... They'll be free from all this hate right?'

She bit at her lip, 'Minji will stop getting death threats... right?'

Hanni took a step closer to the edge, feeling some of the loose soil above the solid rock fall into the abyss below.

'If the cause is gone, there's no need for people to keep this hate up.'

"Good riddance..."

Hanni muttered under her breath, feeling her body lean forward as if gravitating her towards the edge more than she already was, begging her to fall.

The ocean was mocking her, yet it had open arms to invite Hanni right in.

"Hanni???"

The Vietnamese girl tensed, freezing before she took the second step.

"Fuck..."

"Oh my God HANNI."

Hanni's eyes dropped halfway as she heard running behind her.

'Minji-yah... I can't keep doing this anymore...'

She slowly turned around, weakly chuckling to herself.

"You better stop running Min or you're gonna fall flat on your face again. You suck at running, remember?"

The older girl abruptly stopped a few feet away from her, a little out of breath.

"H-Hanni, what are you doing there?"

"..."

From Hanni's silence, Minji slowly raised her hands up, taking a step forward.

"H-Han-"

Hanni took a step back, she didn't bother checking to see how far from the edge she was.

A swell of panic flooded into Minji's eyes and voice.

"H-hey... hey... Hanni, please don't do that."

"Min..."

"Please Hanni, come back over here, aren't you cold? Here, let me give you my jacket."