Characters and stuff

×~~OCEAN EYES~~×

Shay RudolphAs"Anderson Jessica Reynolds"

Shay Rudolph
As
"Anderson Jessica Reynolds"

~~~

"I never wanted to be famous."
~
"Damn. Your like a magnet for problems."

Everyone wants him, that was my crime. The wrong place at the right time.

 The wrong place at the right time

Walker Scobell
As
Walker Scobell

~~~

"Brighten up, sunshine."
~
"Thanks, but no thanks."

I was enchanted to meet you...

Others as described...

Ryan Reynolds
Aryan Simhadri
Leah Sava Jeffries
Rick Riordan
Dior Goodjohn
Charlie Bushnell
Blake Lively
Momona Tamada
Scarlett Johansson

This fanfiction is connected to my first one, which is the - "Live Laugh Love"

Anderson Jessica Reynolds will be playing Andromeda Jessie Faulchetti

Background information!

Brady Noon was actually childhood friends with the mc [ Main Character ] and was like a big brother figure to her.

The first time Walker and the mc met was when Ryan was acting for the Adam Project. How?? Thats for you to find out in the first chapter.

The mc is the daughter of Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson. Ryan then divorced Scarlett on 2011, and later on, married Blake Lively, which then became the mc's Half mother.

The mc actually had a crush on Dylan Hoffman, but it quickly disappeared when she found out that there were dating rumors of him and Sunny Sandler, because she didn't want to get caught up in drama.

Her acting career started when she acted on Babysitters club, and later on, acted on other projects.

A/N!!
Ok!!! New fanfic for you guys!!! Hope you like it, every chapter, I will give off a fun fact about the Walker and mc's life, yk for fun.

Warnings !!!
There will be absolutely no smut. But I think I will put some fluff on this fanfic, There might be some swear words and other stuff, but just in case, there will be warnings on each Chapter if needed.

The characters in the story ( such as Ryan, Blake, Walker, and others ) do not act like this in real life. I do not  know any of them, so the way they act on this story is not the way they act in real life.

My OC is made by me, and only me. Please do not steal or copy this story, I worked very hard on this.

Most of the pictures in this story are from Pinterest, some are taken by me.

Goodbye and good luck!!!
See you on the next chapter
-J