003 - Home Alone

×~ANDERSON JESSICA REYNOLDS~×

Warnings : swearing and mentions of death

August 20, 2021 - Being home alone with my so called enemy. ( 12 yo )

After I left my dad and Walker alone downstairs, I went back upstairs in my room, where I could finally sketch in peace.

Ok, maybe not in peace.

I sketched the first thing that came into my mind, which was the peaceful owls that would hoot every night. For some, it would've bothered them, but for me, t was like a lullaby that helped me sleep.

After an hour of sketching owls, I heard a loud thud followed by noisy mumbling downstairs, and usually where noise was, there was my dad.

I ran downstairs and there my was my dad, but unfortunately he was there.

Walker was squinting his eyes at dad, while dad was smirking so wide, it hurt my eyes. Then, dad turned his head to me.

"Hey, hon," He smiled while Walker was mumbling swear words while pinching the bridge of his nose.

I wonder what happened.

"So, me and Blake will be going out to discuss some..." He paused looking at Walker then at me. "Some work and celebrity stuff, so, we'll be leaving you guys alone at the house."

My eyes widen. "What. No way! You're leaving me with him? And can't he just go back to his house?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well, that's the thing, he can't, because his family isn't home right now." He explained. "And we both know that he'd be more responsible with you babysitting him."

"Seriously." I said.

"Trust me, hon. I don't trust him with you." He said putting two fingers infront of his two eyes, then he points those fingers to Walker.

Bullshit.

I was about to reply but then Blake called dad from the car. "Oh, sorry, hon! We gotta go. Now, stay safe, call if you need us, guards will be with you on your room." He said running outside to my room.

I sighed. What the hell was
I gonna do with him?

Speaking of Walker, he clears his throat and puts his hands in his pockets. "So, uhm, let's go to your room then?"

"M..hm..." I said looking anywhere but at him. "Just... Dont touch anything, please."

We went upstairs to my room, and I sat down at my bed, while he was staring at the framed pictures and polariods of me and my real mom.