001 - short blonde boy

×~ANDERSON JESSICA REYNOLDS~×

( WARNINGS ! Swearing and cursing )

August 18, 2021 - one day before my birthday ( 11 years old )

As I was watching one of my dads movies from the couch, with me sitting next to him taking popcorn from the bowl on his lap,

I couldn't help but think about the new movie he was working on. The one with the blonde, brave, smug, dumb, adorable, and cheeky guy? Well, that was how my dad described him, but you could never trust my dad with descriptions. NEVER.

Anyways, I already asked him about it last month, but he didn't answer, saying it was a surprise? Well that was a bunch of bullshit but, it was a day before my birthday, so maybe he can make an exception...?

"Dad," I said smiling smugly. "Can you tell me about your new movie?"

"Sorry, you know the rules, hon." He said smiling, taking another bite of the popcorn.

"But, it's my birthday! Well, a day before it, but can't you make an exception? Please." I said rolling the S.

"Mhm. Well, I guess I could take you to the set of the movie. We're gonna be filming tomorrow."

"Yes!" I said jumping. "Thanks, dad." I said before pecking his cheek and running to my room to tell my awesome best friend the news.

Momo ml 🤍

Andyyy
Guess what???

Momo ml 🤍
What??? You found a handsome boy?

Andyyy
What??? Nvm
My dad said he could take me to the set of his new movie !!!

Momo ml 🤍
WHAT??? OMGGG
You can finally meet the mystery blonde boy your dad always yaps about 🙀🙀🙀

Andyyy
Ikrrrr!!! Cant waitttt

Momo ml 🤍
Tell me all about what happens tomorrow 😝😝😝

Andyyy
You know itttt

Momo ml 🤍
Also, wanna hang out next week??
I have an old friend I want you to meettttt, pretty pleasee 💗

Andyyy
Sure, where and when?

Momo ml 🤍
Next Thursday at 10 am. He's a really bubbly and awkward guy.

Andyyy
Kaykay, can't wait 🤍
Momo ml 🤍 reacted "💞" to this message of Andyyy.

Andy._Privtwitter
Caption : Time to meet this dumbass that my dad always talks about !!!