1; Yeji

Me and Hyunjin are twins, everyone single vampires in the southwest knows that, "Twins! What a amazing gift for Hwang family!" "Two babies! What rare sight" but that's not all, they also knew that my mother didn't make it during the labour. "The boy made her bleed the most, the girl took the final blow." Hyunjin was born 7 minutes before me, he made mum go through living hell. That's what dad said, but I gave her 3 minutes of seeing both of us before she bleed to death.

Of course while growing up we had a love hate relationship, but now seeing his "princess baby little sister" getting married to a werewolf. He thinks it's right for us to spend more sibling time together. Of course he tried to poison me before my wedding. Typical Hwang Hyunjin. Daddy's little prince and Daddy's little princess. That's what dad called us to fix our relationship 14 years ago when he broke our toys on accident but it was definitely not on accident. During meeting my husband, I saw 12 werewolves to protect him. Is he that important-

"Ow!!!" I winced when Hyunjin punched my arm. "What the hell" I cussed and then stopped seeing the huge beautiful handsome alpha in front of me. "Holy shit." Me and Hyunjin said in unison as we both stare at her gorgeous face. Hyunjin immediately shoved me to her and I smile politely. "Hi I'm am-" "no need to introduce, your Hwang Yeji. The girl I'm marrying too" her voice is deep with a slight hint of arrogance. "Uhm yes, you are.." he cuts me off again "shin Ryujin." Ryujin huh? Why not I call her annoying ass. Ryujin shakes my hands then shakes my father's then she shakes Hyunjin's hand and walks off.

Ignorance bitch. I sigh and followed behind, "do you have any siblings?" I asked. I hate how interested I am. "One, a younger sister." I nod gently. "What's her name?" Ryujin looked at me with those piercing eyes of her "Yuna, shin Yuna." She said as she continues to walk. Does she has a cock? Why do people ask me to use the pronouns of he and she? Why am I so engrossed into shin fucking Ryujin?! I shouldn't be interested!

We sat at the meeting office and I stare at Ryujin , "so..." I say gently "Alpha?" He snots "yes, alpha." He says. I almost smiled but I can't.. I hate werewolves! So I quickly looked away.

"Do you have a mum?" Me, Hyunjin and my father head immediately snapped towards him. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit! Who the fuck ask this question? "Well uhm..she's uhm" I looked at father for help. "We don't talk about her" dad says calmly and Ryujin raised her eyebrows drinking her wine.

-A few minutes later-

This is the most awkward dinner ever.  I looked down playing with my  ring my best friend, Karina gave me as father and Ryujin wrapped up the dinner. I need someone to shoot me, why am I here? Why do I have to get married to a werewolf I don't know. "Yeji loves flowers. She's obsessed with them" well fuck. I look at the time and says "I gotta go.." Hyunjin stands up "me too. We gotta take care of the kids remember?" We asked dad . Dad nods and let us go and continue talking to Ryujin.

We lied, we aren't taking care of the kiddos...this will be six long months...

-🖇️
I have nothing to write for this chapter.