2; Ryujin

-The first month.

I don't want to be in this position, where I need to marry a girl. A vampire for exact. I've never been interested in marriage, never in my fucking life have I've been. I'm a alpha of the night pack, I'm also the CEO of shin dynasty. So having this marriage means absolutely nothing to me.

"That girl, what's her name. Hwang Yeji?" Winter takes a sip of her wine. "Yeah Yeji." I say looking through her files. She's gorgeous really.. "here. More files" Lia says as she collapsed on the couch throwing the files on the table. She has absolutely beautiful brown hair, with those cat eyes of here's, beautiful juicy lips. "Ah! She has a twin" Winter says. As she shove the paper into my face. "Read the paper Ryuryu" I growled. If i got a chance to remove any name in the world it would been RyuRyu.

"I hate you both with all my gut" I said as I re read through the messages Yeji's father send me.

Hyo-jong (Dawn) ; "is this shin Ryujin?"

Ryujin; "yes, you are?"

Hyo-Jong; "I'm Hyo-Jong or just Dawn. I would like you to marry my daughter"

Ryujin; "no"

Hyo-Jong; "no?"

Ryujin; "no."

Hyo-Jong; "marry her or your sister dies. You know that your darling sister has been attacked by multiple vampires. I'm the strongest, stronger then you and your pathetic little pack. If you don't marry my daughter. Your little sister is dead"

Ryujin; "your a fucking bitch!"

Hyo-Jong; "yes..or no?"

Ryujin; "fine fine yes! But don't you dare lay a fucking hand on Yuna!"

Hyo-Jong; "very well. See you soon"

I didn't want to marry Yeji. But it was either to marry her or my younger sister dies.

-🖇️

Short chapter for Ryujin pov!