golden globes 2019

(a/n: this dress has me in a chokehold omg)

⋆。 °✩⋆ ˚。 ⋆୨୧⋆ 。˚ ⋆✩° 。⋆

i wake up before taylor, finally, and i made her some eggs and waffles. the smell seemed to have awoken her. she walks in, olivia in her hand, and tries to sneak up on me but i can recognize the girl's footsteps anywhere.

"love, you're not gonna scare me." i tell her, and she sighs. i turn around, "oh hello you,"

she wraps an arm around me, squeezing poor olivia in between us. i tilt my head up to kiss her.

"olivia, please." i scold the poor cat before i kiss her furry head. i take her from taylor and hold her for a bit. "oh my favorite daughter,"

"y/n, you can't say that! oh here she comes," taylor says as meredith struts in.

"come on now, im only kidding. i love all my children," i set olivia down and her and meredith start playing. i finish up breakfast and serve it to my favorite person.

"oh my god what would i do without you?" she says and the moment i sit next to her she grabs my face and kisses my cheek again and again. i'm smiling and blushing like an idiot, but i love her.

"hm what would you do?" i smile at her.

"god knows," she says and presses a quick kiss to my lips before digging into her breakfast.

we spend the entire day on that damn couch, with no one but us and the cats. i wouldn't have it any other way. we spent that afternoon binging episode after episode of criminal minds. we laugh, we cry, we drink, we even fell asleep. i don't know how but before i knew it i woke up sweaty, with my hair sticking to taylor's shirt. i grabbed my phone to check the time. 5:30. fuck.

"alison. wake up." i shake the sleeping blonde but she doesn't move. "taylor i swear to god,"

"hmmmm?" she mumbles incoherently. taylor yawns and looks at me with a confused frown on her face. "what?"

"taylor...my love, love of my life. check your phone," i tell her.

"oh my god! fuck fuck fuck! we have to get ready,"

"no fucking shit come on," i help her get up. our dresses were picked up by the lovely bodyguard, sam. our makeup and hair people arrive pretty quickly, considering the short notice.  they do their thing and they do it pretty damn well, especially with the short amount of time. after they left, the the rest was just for us to do.

"okay, how do i look? is my makeup fine?" i ask taylor.

"you look stunning. can i just...come here," she gestures me to come closer and  i do. she takes my chin in her hand and examines my face. i notice her gaze flicker to my lips every now and then. she presses her lips to mine, she can't help it. i pull back.