rep tour

i wake up to meredith curled up against me

i wake up to meredith curled up against me. taylor is nowhere to be seen. yawning, i get up and stretch a little. i finally found taylor in the bathroom, doing her makeup.

"oh hey! morning baby." she says and walks over to me, presses a kiss to my lips.

"good morning!" i kiss her forehead. "what are you...oh yes! oh my god yes, you have a show tonight!"

she chuckles. "yeah i do. and you're coming."

"yes yes i am. oh, im so excited!"

"well go on and get ready. i have to be there in like half an hour for sound and mic check."

"i'll come with you!"

"you sure? i dont want you getting bored," she says.

"oh tay, i couldn't get bored of anything you do." i kiss her. she drops whatever lipstick she was about to put on and grabs my waist. we kiss a for a little until i have to go get ready. i take a quick shower and change into my outfit: snake tights paired with a black skirt and a newspaper print tank top. I quickly pulled my hair into an elegant yet messy updo, and did a basic makeup routine. Which was only foundation, concealer, highlighter, mascara, eyeliner, lip tint/gloss, and some light eyeshadow. i'd finish whatever i needed to at the stadium. i finally finish getting ready and taylor seems to have finished a little while ago.

"heyy, oh you look stunning," she says when she sees me. she's wearing her black sparkly bodysuit and her thigh high boots. she looks absolutely stunning.

"oh please, look at you." i say and kiss her gently, so as to not ruin her makeup. this is the first show that im attending. i would have went to all of them but my schedule didn't allow me to. we lock the doors and walk down to the car, hand in hand. there's not really anyone here surprisingly. i get in the first and she follows. we drive to the stadium for about twenty or so minutes.

"does my makeup look fine?" she asks me.

"it looks perfect. you look perfect," i smile at her. "wait.." i take her face in my hands and examine her.

"whats wrong?" she asks and i grin.

"perfect," i say and place a small kiss to the tip of her nose.

we get inside the stadium and they're hooking up the microphones into taylor's bodysuit and her in ear monitor. a few hours have passed and its now 4:00,

people are starting to arrive, they're getting merch and getting to their seats. i gladly sign autographs and take pictures with people. its 20 minutes until taylor takes the stage and i cant help it, i run backstage and find her. i run to her and throw my hands around her.

"whats wrong, is everything okay?" she asks i nod.

"everythings fine i just wanted to see you," i say and kiss her. she picks me up effortlessly and spins me around.

"okay thats it, bye!" i say and run back to my seat in the vip section.

the lights dim and i hear the intro play on the big screen. i scream. the familiar bass beats of ready for it start playing and i dance and scream.

"are you ready for it?" taylor sings and i make eye contact with her and watch as she smiles. throughout the show, she's pointing directly at me and making serious eye contact. its like we're the only ones here.

"handsome you're a mansion with a view.." she points at me again. "do the girls back home touch you like i do?"

i shake my head and scream "no!"

the show continues and it's absolutely exhilarating. taylor knows how to put on a show. she walks out with her green guitar and starts talking to the crowd about how much she appreciates them. "um so this is a song i wrote back in 2010/2009 and its one of my favorites from speak now because its just so dreamy and so enchanting." she starts singing enchanted. i sing every word, pointing directly at her. the next song she sings is "so it goes" which gets a laugh out of me. but i sway my hips around and sing every word.

when she's singing new years day i cant help but blush when i hear her sing "i want HER midnights" while nodding in my direction. minutes pass and she comes out wearing a navy sparkly dress with sequins paired with a sparkly purple jacket and sings getaway car.

"and here's to my baby," she points to me. "she aint reading what they call me lately.."

i blow a kiss to her and im surprised when she blows one back. after almost two hours of singing, screaming and dancing taylor takes a bow and disappears under the stage. the lights turn on and the show is over. i'm getting my stuff to go meet her backstage but i already see the blonde running to me in her sequined dress. she throws her arms around me.

"hey you," i say to her. "i was just about to go backstage, what are you doing here?"

"i dont care anymore," she says a little out of breath. i look at her, confused?

"about what?"

"him, her, everyone i just.." she grabs my face and kisses me, pretty much in front of the entire stadium. i wrap my arms around her waist and spin her around. she pulls away and rests her forehead against mine.

"i just really love you," she says and kisses me again. "come on, lets get out of here."

she swings her arm across my shoulder and i put my arms around her middle. she's three inches taller than me so yeah. when we get backstage i cant stop kissing her, and neither can she. she changes into a simple snakeskin dress and sips her water. she's doing meet and greets so i wait outside the rep room. it takes about an hour or so.

"hey, there's my favorite girl. we're leaving now, come on." she holds out her hand and pulls me up.

"the show was absolutely insane, wow. i-i'm speechless really. it was so so amazing. you were incredible. god im so proud of you," i pull her into a hug and kisses my head.

"thank you," she says with a bittersweet smile.

"for what?"

"for supporting me, for inspiring almost every single song on this album. for staying with me,"

"oh, taylor." i stand on my tip toes and kiss her. "i'll stay with you forever and ever and ever until im wrinkling and rotting away. you have me forever. and im so proud of you for not letting that whole thing ruin you."

"i love you so so much baby," she says with her forehead resting against mine.

"i love you more."

we walk hand in hand to the car and drive back to our home. we take a shower and then sit on our bed, watching gilmore girls. i check my phone and see pictures of us kissing tonight. i see edits, i see tweets. everyone is freaking out. people are hating, but i don't care. i have taylor resting against my chest, with meredith curled up against her. im carefully stroking her hair, twisting it with my fingers. i feel her starting to fall asleep so i turn off the tv, and fully lay down. she fixes herself so she's curled up on me.

"i love you." i tell her in a soft voice. she looks up, smiles and kisses me.

"i love you." with that we fall asleep holding each other.