The Ghost House

Recap: 

Nikitha reluctantly agreed to join her friend to the ghost house after the persuasion of Agastya.

Back to the story 

Nikitha Pov:

Ganesha why did I even agree to this, I can't even tell them that I am scared or I will never hear the end of it. All this is happening because of that idiot Agastya if he had kept his trap shut I wouldn't have been provoked then and scared now. Shit mannn...  from the corner of my eyes I saw him controlling his laugh looking at my condition, it hasn't been 10 mins, and am already sweating like a damn pig. Gosh I hate this I turned to look at Agastya who still had his trained on me (it did make my heart flutter but I don't let it show on my face) I glared at him while he just let out a chuckled and winked at me again  (Shit he way too much affect on me) I ignore him and move on.

Agastya Pov:

I looked at Nikitha and man she is cute, too cute to handle specially when she is scared cause she looks like a scared little kitten in the rain... my Lotus. Wait what? When did she become mine dude?? Control your self Vikram rember why you are here and DO NOT LET ANYONE HINDER THE REASON YOU ARE HERE!!

I was suddenly distracted by little hands that snapped their fingers in front of my face, I look a few inches down only to see a pair of beautiful brown eyes looking deep into me, as if she's looking for something...

Niki: What are you thinking soo deeply Agastya?? I have been calling your name for the last 3 Minutes?!?

Agastya: 3minutes?? haha did you count that in your little head my Dumb panda??.                            I ask laughing at her cuteness I don't know why but whatever she does seems cute to me. I see a slight pinkish hues veil her Apple cheeks fuck I wanna bite them!! 

Nikitha: No That that was just like umm it's my way of exaggerating stuff okay?!?

She says looking down at her feet, I bite back my urge to take her in my arms and ask her changing the topic much to her relief.

Agastya: Ok okay now tell me why were you calling my name for the last 3 minutes??                             I ask teasing her a little which she ignores royally huh damn girl no one has ever done that.

Nikitha: Every one is calling you they have already entered the Ghost house  (she says looking into my eyes like on one has before)

Agastya: Oh really traitors left me behind 

Nikitha: On one is a Traitor you fell back and that's why I came to fetch you

Agastya: Aww babygirl your so considerate

She just rolls her lotus eyes and walks away leading me to the ghost house.

________________________________________________________________________________

Inside the Ghost House

Agastya Pov:

I followed my lotus into the ghost house and trust me it send little chills down my spine initially but few seconds in its lost all it's creepy ness. But my darling thought the opposite, she was still scared af and trust me I could laterally read her lips chanting the hanuman chalisa. Shaking my head I walk towards her I put my arms around her shoulders and lead the way through the maze.

Nikitha Pov:

Man I can take on anyone verbally and my girls physically like common men are stronger Physically but it doesn't matter when facing a negative energy like spirits and ghost and all but my darling friend just don't understand it and want to be adventures and all bullshit I tell you... Also they tease me by telling that I will be the first one to die in a horror movie but BUT bbg let me tell you I will not be the one to die first because I will NOT be a apart of a horror movie cause i don't make dumb decisions and by mistake even if I am a part of the movie then trust me I will the evil spirt'

A sudden screeching sound distracts me tf dude how tf am i am getting distracted in a damn GHOST HOUSE??       Still in fear I start chanting the hanuman chalisa in my mind and suddenly the god hanuman heard my prayers a warm arm warped it self around my shoulders. I look up to find Agastya leading the way through the maze finding our friend and the way out of this wretched place.

With in a few min we okay okay Agastya finds our useless friends screaming they'er lungs out all of a sudden after looking at us but when I look closer they were screaming at something behind us, I felt a presence behind me ( note Agastya was leading the way so he was in the front stupid but yeah) I quickly garbed Agastya's hand and quickly sprinted towards my friends with out looking back.

Only after I reach my friends I look back...And thank god I didn't look back when I was closer to him. There was a tall and stout person but his make up was soo creepy like it was giving the serial killer vibes man it's scary. But I felt safe and warm even in the cold temperature because a Pair of protective arms were keeping me safe, hidden from all the bad things in the world. The arms of Agastya...

_______________________________________________________________________________

That's all for tonight bye bye