Prologue: Familiar Faces

"At last, my destiny approaches."

A certain tortoise once said, "One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."

Sounds are echoing inside a mysterious lair. A lair full of iguana guards, and a particular chameleon sorceress who has many faces.
"Tonight, when the blood moon rises to its highest point in the night sky, I will open the door to the spirit realm and all of its secrets will be mine!" The Chameleon said as she breathed heavily. The moon didn't rise though.

Chameleon sighed and asked, "Does the blood moon always rise slowly?"
The iguana guards questioningly looked at each other.
"I seem to remember it rises faster!" Silence echoed in the room.
"No? Just me? Ugh, it's just for dramatic effect anyway. I think I'm just gonna open the spirit realm now."

She used a long staff that oddly looked like the Staff of Wisdom to circle the lair grounds. Floating Chinese inscriptions circled through the air, and a gate to the spirit realm was opened.
"Bring me Tai Lung!" The Chameleon announced.
A silhouette of Tai Lung could be seen through the gate, his roars could be heard, and eventually, he crossed the line of the immortal with a striking pose.

"Tai Lung

"Tai Lung. Big fan." The Chameleon said.
"Who are you?" Tai Lung asked.
"Oh no one, just a tiny little chameleon who willingly opened the gate to the spirit realm."
Cages emitting red lights suddenly made an appearance across the floors of the lair.
Tai Lung looked around and seemed impressed. "Apparently, I misjudged you, lizard. Now, why have you brought me back?"
"I summoned you here so you could teach me your most legendary kung fu moves."
The Chameleon excitedly said.
"I don't share my skills with anyone." Tai Lung seemed annoyed.
"That wasn't a request." The Chameleon suddenly closed the door to the spirit realm. The iguana guards pounced on Tai Lung.

Tai Lung one by one goes against an army of scaly lizards with the use of his powerful technique, the nerve attack

Tai Lung one by one goes against an army of scaly lizards with the use of his powerful technique, the nerve attack. He eventually single-handedly defeated the army.
One iguana was still brave enough to face him though. Tai Lung pounced, just about he was about to perform the most menacing kick, the iguana transformed, appearing to be The Chameleon herself. While Tai Lung is in mid-air, The Chameleon stook out her tongue and absorbed Tai Lung's chi to gain his abilities.