Chapter 2: A Game of Sly Fox

"Attention, mysterious figure!" Po said as he walked into the Jade Palace. "The Dragon Warrior is here, to perform justice!"

Po circled the hall. "You can't hide from justice forever!"

He then sees a mysterious figure clamping a blade from the distance.

 "You can't hide from justice forever!"He then sees a mysterious figure clamping a blade from the distance

"The Dagger of Deng Wa, you've got excellent, taste I'll give you that." Po complimented. "But I can't give you that, give it back."

"If you insist."
The figure said. It then throws the dagger at Po, yet he dodges the blade. The figure observed that he was holding the Staff of Wisdom.

"Oh no... he's got a walking stick. What're you gonna do, stroll me to death?" The figure exclaimed.

"This stick is not for the strolling, it's the Staff of Wisdom." Po waves the staff malevolently.

"The Dragon Warrior's gonna be mad when he finds out you took his stick!"
"I am the Dragon Warrior!"

The figure looks amazed. "I'm just gonna say it, nothing about you says 'Dragon' or 'Warrior'."

Po grunts and charges, making the first move. The figure moves swiftly up the monuments to reveal that it is actually one sly fox.

She then spread the gasoline from the torches to the floor, causing Po to slip

"How dare you desecrate the Hall of Heroes!"
"Who's desecrating what now?"

The fox then started to tip over all of the artifacts found inside the hall. Po eventually got enough of it in his hands.