Chapter 35

Lizzy is almost 2. Logan is about one month old. That day was the day that they moved into their house. It was beautiful and giant and perfect.

Lizzy was being very helpful. She would take all of her toys into her room, put them down, walk out of the room and then come back and throw them into the hallway. She could also talk almost perfectly and she kind of had an accent like Fitz.

Sophie and Fitz had been trying for a baby ever since the honeymoon, which was a month ago, and Sophi wasn't showing any signs of pregnancy. Sophie was getting anxious and Fitz was getting annoyed.

But they had other stuff to worry about, so they just kept unpacking. They didn't want Edaline to conjure the stuff anywhere, so they had to work hard. They did let gnomes help, though.

Two days later, everything was unpacked. They planned a party to celebrate living in their new home. Sophie gave a tour while Fitz made the food. He was a good cook, just like his mom.

Everyone loved their home and soon the tour was done. Lizzy was good at telling jokes and soon she got everyone laughing.

Even though Lizzy has blonde hair and brown eyes, she is looking like Fitz more and more each day, with her smile and her nose and her laugh and her accent.

Fitz brought out the food and everyone started eating. Sophie told a story about something Lizzy did. Biana and Keefe were snuggling Logan and everyone else was talking when Sophie felt a pain in her stomach. It really hurt. She excused herself and Fitz excused himself too. He followed Sophie who was wait in for him in the hall. "Sophie, what's wrong?" He asked. "I just don't feel good. " she answered,"Just go back to the party. I'll be there in a little bit." He didn't look like he wanted to, but he kissed her on the cheek and went back to the party. Sophie went to the bathroom and threw up.

Am I pregnant? She thought.