prelude.

1999.

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out

"The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout, down came the rain and washed the spider out. . ." A young little girl sung riding her bike. The winds were getting heavy and she decided it would be the smartest to go home, so nothing dangerous would happen.

She rode her bike into her houses parking lot, where she'd eventually seen her mother.

Her mother was doing her laundry old school style.

"Mia girl! Come in, that wind ain't no joke and we don't need anything happening to you.", Her mother said eventually going back in the house, expecting her daughter to follow behind not long after.

She started to move but heard a masculine laugh in between the clothes on the homemade rack. She furrowed her eyebrows as she looked through them.

Her frown went down as she seen a friendly looking clown in between the curtains.

"Hi Mia!" He said waving a friendly wave.

She returned a giggle and waved a hand before the clowns smile went down.

He opened his mouth wide with fifty rows of teeth, while running towards her before killing her.

Loud sniffles could be heard, "My baby. . .my baby. She was just here, she was supposed to come inside! What could have happened.", the lady screamed while her daughter's body was loaded into the ambulance.

Lesane comforted her while rubbing on her back, "Yea. . .its real sick and messed up. My condolences, I wouldn't wish this on anybody.", he said before letting her go. She said her thank you's before he moved towards the street, he felt a crunch and looked down.

He spotted a piece of paper and on the paper was a face he knew all too well.

"Tricia."

Later on that evening Lesane was losing his mind, all the signs were leading back. It had been twenty-years. It was that time again. He picked up his notebook and dialed a number.

Finally the other end had picked up.

"Yo E."

"Who's this?"

"Lesane. Lesane Shakur."

"Oh, ol' dude from middle school? Why you call?"

There was nothing but silence on the other line for a minute.

"It's back. . ."

IT.
set in: nineteen seventy nine.
start: march ninth 2024
end: tba.