Pickup lines and bets

Hermione sat against a tree reading a book it was a Saturday she was in her 3rd year and a beautiful day out she had been reading for hours when she heard people  approaching she looked up to see draco malfoy and his friends blaise, theo and pansy.

What do you want Malfoy she said coldly. You see me and my friends here have a little bet granger he says with a smirk ok and how am i involved in this she said rather confused. You see granger my friends think that you have better pick up lines than me i disagree. He says with another smirk.

And why should i care. Because i am going to prove them wrong. Do you have a map Because im getting lost in your eyes. That's the best you got. Try and beat it granger. Easy how come in mat there always talking about x and y but never y and i. Not bad, are you a screen because i cant stop staring at you. Are you a lost item because your the one i was looking for. Your clothes look good on you but they'd look better on my bedroom floor. I like my bed but id rather be in yours. Can i put my basilisk in your chamber of secrets. 

Pansy stops them before they can get any more dirty and says whoa ok we get you both have good pickup lines. But seriously get a room.