A Chance Encounter

Jin pov

As Jin boarded the bus the next day, his heart raced with anticipation. Today felt different somehow, as if the universe was conspiring to push him out of his comfort zone. With a determined stride, he made his way down the aisle, scanning the seats for a familiar face.

And there he was, sitting near the back of the bus, the object of Jin's admiration: the beautiful boy. Jin felt a surge of nervous energy coursing through him, but he refused to let it hold him back any longer.

With a deep breath, Jin approached the seat where the boy was sitting, his heart pounding in his chest. "Hi, I'm Jin," he said, his voice tinged with a hint of uncertainty.

The boy turned to him, his eyes brightening with interest. "Nice to meet you, Jin. I'm Jungkook."

Jin's nerves melted away in the warmth of Jungkook's smile. Gathering his courage, Jin asked, "Mind if I sit here?"

I scooted over to make room, and Jungkook nodded, smiling. "Of course not, have a seat."

Feeling a surge of excitement, I settled into the seat beside Jungkook, our shoulders almost touching. We quickly found common ground, exchanging stories and interests with ease.

"So, do you take this bus often?" I asked, trying to keep the conversation going.

Jungkook nodded, his smile widening. "Yeah, it's my usual route to school. What about you?"

I explained that I too took the bus regularly, though I had never mustered the courage to talk to Jungkook before. As we chatted, I felt a sense of ease wash over me, grateful for the opportunity to get to know Jungkook better.

Before I knew it, we were immersed in conversation, oblivious to the world around us.

As the bus reached its destination, Jungkook reached into his bag and pulled out a piece of paper. With a shy smile, he scribbled down his phone number and handed it to me.

"Let's keep in touch," Jungkook said softly, his eyes sparkling with sincerity.

Grateful for the unexpected connection, I accepted the piece of paper with a grateful nod, feeling a newfound sense of hope blossoming within me.