Kabanata 1 ( Ang pagkikita )

Angel Marquez and Loraine Estevéz are both friends since they were kids, matagal na silang nagkakilala and since then they trust each other so much that you'll think they are siblings.

In there eyes, they were both siblings, siblings by bond, that's what they've called it, even though they were not born as siblings by blood but they treat each other like siblings.

Hindi sila nagkakaroon ng away because they trust each other too much, they believe that if they had a fight with each other then the bond will weaken and the bond that they cherish will break. So, Angel and Loraine avoided that fearing that it'll break there trust with each other not knowing it'll cause a downfall on their selves.

Even when they were on their breaking point, they didn't discuss with each other because of believing that it was bad and it'll cause harm on their bond.

The 'bond' was more important than their feelings, they believe that if the 'bond' was there it'll cause some happy memories on their sides but neither were both happy in their memories and they didn't want to tell their each other's feelings to the other.

It was like the 'bond' was there but at the same time not?.

Yet, it feels like the 'bond' that they've both cherish was now feeling like a forced feelings, it was more of like an obligation to each other's sides.

They were pleasing there each other's presence, it was more of a force, it was like an utos to themselves.

Angel Marquez felt that if she talks about their feelings it will cause a destruction on their own feelings. So, she didn't dwell much Believing that it was the best for each other's sanity.

Loraine Estevéz really wants to talk about her feelings on why the 'bond' felt more like a force on herself but because she chose to be more selfless believing that Angel was happy in their 'bond', she didn't dwell so much in her feelings because for her Angel was more important than her own feelings not knowing that Angel felt the same with the 'bond'.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lumipas ang taon, nakalimutan na nilang pag usapan ang mga unsaid feelings nila sa isa't-isa at dumating na nga ang araw na kailangan na nilang maging independent para sa kanilang sarili.

College students na silang dalawa, iba ang course at iba na rin ang mindset at matagal na rin silang hindi nagkikita until today, they decided that why not catch up with each other's presence?.

They didn't forgot each other's presence, they just didn't have time for each other to visit that's why ngayon lang sila ulit nagkaron ng hang outs, unlike nung mga highschool time na lagi silang nag ha-hangouts.

This 'hangout' felt more like a reunion on them because it's been years since they've seen each other.

They haven't had a contact with each other since the start of their senior high, since seperate naman ang kanilang school na pinapasukan simula nung senior high hindi na sila nagkikita, it was more of like a they didn't want to bother with each other's presence and they both wanted to have an independent life without being dependent with each other.

Simula nung nag start ang senior high nila hindi na sila ulit nagkita kita kung kaya't naging nervous sila sa isa't-isa?.

Now, they are both teenagers who can decide para sa ikabubuti ng kanilang sarili so, Loraine decided that why the hell not.? Magkita ulit at para maibalik na rin ang 'bond' na they've both cherish on themselves.

Angel was more of a mildly shocked but it wasn't that shocking that she've agreed on that, even though she had a questionable feelings about their siblings 'bond', she wanted to see her Loraine.