Chapter 9

(Steve sits alone in the room Kendall left him in, he stares blankly, Natasha enters)

Natasha: You okay, Steve? You look like you saw a ghost

Steve: I-I'm fine, have you ever felt attracted to anyone?

Natasha: Yah, why?

Steve: I think I'm attracted to someone.

Natasha:(she smiles) Really, who?

Steve: Kendall

Natasha: Kendall?!

Steve: Is that bad?

Natasha: No Steve I really like you and I don't want you to get your heart broken by someone as evil as her!

Steve: Why are you so against Kendall?

Natasha: I know Ureathia, you don't Steve, I think you should stay away from her.

Steve: Because she was mean to you at some training? I'm not going to fight feelings for someone, Natasha! I like Kendall.

Natasha: You like that? Steve, she's a monster, she would kill you in a heartbeat, if someone asked her to kill you, she would, she shouldn't be trusted!

(Steve walks up to Natasha and looks her in the eye)

Steve: Natasha, can't you be happy for me?

Natasha: No, Steve, I can't.

Steve: Can't you be a friend?

Natasha: Friends don't let other friends go out with monsters.

Steve: Natasha, you're the one that wanted me to date.

Natasha: Yes, well not Ureathia, OK? I mean any other girl but her.

(Steve and Natasha sit down)

Steve: Why? Whatever happened between you guys in the past, is in the past, Kendall is someone who I feel...

Natasha: I know

(Tony enters)

Tony: I'm not interrupting anything right?

Steve: No, what?

Tony: Meeting with Fury

Natasha: For what?

Tony: Let's just say we're getting a new edition to the team.

Natasha: No, no, no!

Steve: Kendall?

Tony: Ci

(Natasha runs out of the room and down the hallway to where all the other Avengers are waiting for Steve, Tony, and Natasha)

Natasha: You can't put her on the team,Fury!

Fury: this wasn't my idea it was Tonys

(Tony and Steve enter)

Natasha: You! (she pushes Tony against the wall) Are you trying to make this my personal little hell?

Kendall: Why would he do that? He adores you, Natasha.

Natasha: Shut up, Ureathia.

Kendall: Make me.

(Natasha runs up to Ureathia and knocks her out of the room knocking a door over, Kendall gets Natasha off of her and grabs Natasha by the neck as she stands on top of the helicarrier, the rest of the Avengers, plus a couple of SHIELD agents follow)

Kendall: You're Really trying to get rid of me huh?

Natasha: I-I thought maybe

Story POV

As Kendall held Natasha by the neck on top of the helicarrier as she hung Natasha over the edge, they were all in fright.

"Go ahead and drop me, show them your true nature," Natasha cried. Kendall's hands loosened around Natasha's neck. Natasha began to slip, Steve went running toward Kendall and grabbed Natasha as Kendall let her go, he caught her just in time. "Don't lie,Steve and this won't happen" Kendall said as she walked toward the crowd as they made way so she could go back instead. Steve knew what she was talking about. He had lied to Natasha about who he was attracted to, he liked Natasha, but he knew he liked Kendall more, and he had lied about not feeling attracted to her. Steve knew he couldn't keep all this up and had to tell the truth.