Part 2/ Chapter 2

(Kendall sits staring with tears rolling down her face as she holds Steve's limp hand)

Kendall: Bruce!! Someone anyone help me!!

(all the Avengers come running, Natasha sees Kendall and Steve and breaks down sobbing)

Bruce: Step away, Kendall, we have to freeze Steve.

Natasha: *sobbing* what?

Bruce: If I preserve him I'll be able to bring him back with Kendall's powers.

Tony: So he's not really dead? Phew! OK everyone he's not really dead.

(they all leave with disgust towards Tony)

[One week later, Stark Living room, Kendall and Natasha sit together watching a movie]

Natasha: hey can I ask you a question?

Kendall: Sure

Natasha : What were Steve's dying words?

Kendall: I love you guys

Natasha: Really?

Kendall: Yah

(Tony enters)

Tony: Hey guys

Natasha: Why are you so chirpy?

Tony: I just found out the plans for the Cap's funeral it is gonna be a huge blowout complete with lasers, a sn-

Kendall: Why are you throwing a celebration party?

Tony: It's a funeral.

Kendall: A funeral is quite and nice.

Tony: Well you would know

Kendall: What?

Tony: I mean you've put a lot of people in the ground.

Kendall: Excuse me?

Natasha: Stark, don't play around with Kendall while she's angry.

Stark: you heard me

Kendall: Say it one more time

Stark: you've...put...a...lot...of...People...in...the...ground

StoryPov

Kendall screams and throws a burst of energy at Tony which makes him go flying out the window. Tony goes hurling through the air breaking glass and Thor comes around just to catch him in time.

"What is going on? " Thor ask throwing Tony on the floor. "Tony managed to piss Kendall off" Natasha stated sitting Kendall down. Bruce comes running into the living room, "What happened here? " Bruce says taking off his glasses. "Kendall happened that little b*tch pushed me out the window," Tony says wiping the blood of his mouth, "Jarvis a little help please". "Sir I'd advise you not to do that" Jarvis said over the PA system. "Shut up, Jarvis, " Tony said as his armor came to him. Kendall rose up and shot at him. He blocked it with his energy with a shot at Kendall. "Sir, Kendall has 80% of your power" Jarvis voiced. "How? " Tony said as his suit went in and off. "I absorb energy, Tony," Kendall said her eyes glowing.

Thor: Kendall, calm yourself

Kendall: *her voice gets stricter* Grr no

Natasha: Kendall!

Kendall: I swear to god, Natasha!

Thor: (he grabs Kendall and pull her down) Kendall, please, Steve would never want this.

(Kendall agrees and the room turns purple, then blue and an aurora forms turning the different colors)

Tony: What's she doing?

Bruce: She's doing it

Tony: Doing what?

Bruce: This her reviving process

Clint: Then get Steve's body!

(Kendall stops her Aurora and gasps and stops breathing)

Kendall: Steve?

Natasha: No

Kendall: What are you doing here?

(Kendall's eyes are blue and she stares into the distance)

What Kendall sees

Steven? I say looking at him through the high grass. The warm spring sun was beating down on us as I held his hand. Kendall I've missed you Steve says looking at the sky. How is it, Steve? I ask him. Boring I do see a lot of my friends he says looking down. Do you like it? I ask him Can you let go of my hand, they're getting sweaty I say trying to let go. "Kendall, I need you to come with me" Steve says he says grabbing me up. "No Steve I have to stay on Earth bring you back" I say trying to get away. "You're not going to bring me back Kendall" Steve says grabbing me close. "Steve, yes I can I need to at least try" I say trying to get away. "Kendall don't you understand I'm dead, I'm gone, you will never bring me back" Steve yells. "I'm trying to be a good person! "I scream at him. "Kendall you know you're the bad guy"

[Kendall wakes up in the Medical Bay, screaming]

Kendall: Where am I?

(Bruce enters)

Bruce: You're awake(he says on surprise)

Kendall: Should I not be?

Bruce: You've been out for like 3 months. We almost pulled the plug.

Kendall: What?

Bruce: Kendall, do you not remember?

Kendall: Remember what?

Bruce: After you screamed that night you fought Tony, you damaged a lot or the building as well as some team mates.

Kendall: No

Bruce: Yes, but they're fine now. Ive been studying your auroras and eye colors. As long as your eyes don't turn purple you'll be fine. Or at least wake up.

Kendall: That doesn't sound good. All I remember is getting up and watching movies with Natasha.

Bruce: You also pushed Tony out the window, managed to go into a reviving process, and y-

Kendall: I remember, I saw Steve.

Bruce: Oh um, oh OK. So let's get you up we gotta still find that dictator.

Kendall: already?