Chapter 21: The News~

•|𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐯~|•

"Who?" He shouted . Someone knocked at that moment and my happiness gone above the sky, I sighed .

"John here, Sorry for disturbing you boss but its important ...about him. I have done what you said ." John said from other side of door.

"Ok ,I'm coming ." He said and took his T-shirt .

"Yesss.." I said and closed my wrist tightly.

"Don't worry ,I will come back soon and then we will continue ."He said wearing his T-shirt.

"No need ..."( "kal se bola tha bhagwaan aaj se nhi " I thought and winked)

"That's like a my girl.."He smirked and came close wring my hand back.

"Uday its hurt ..."

"I know it hurts but in the wrong place and it will be as long as I hold myself back... Be patience I will give you a good a reason to hurt ."

"You have to go haina? John is waiting for you ."

"I love caring Aru not daring Aru. Well..you can also come with me ,it will give benefit to me and you will know something about me too." He smirked and kissed my neck .

"Ok, I will come with you but please first leave my hand ." I said in pain.

"Ofcourse my dear sweetheart." He said and left my hand.

Sometimes he is so good and sometimes he is like a monster. I can't understand him . He is a criminal or like a spider and I am in his web with no option . I have decided to at least know him little and then I will decide to what to do next.

He asked me to come with him .He took me into his study room where he used to study ..wait what? Mafia study bhi krte hain? Exams wgera ka kya ..kahan dete honge ? ... He sat on the couch and I too, with a gape between us.

He started to work on his laptop and I sat silently with number of questions into my mind. I started to watch around his room. Many books were there , study materials , smell of books everywhere and peaceful environment.

I was watching at book shelves and suddenly I spit my question from mouth without realising that I am sitting with a mafia.

"Mafia k bhi exams hote hain?" I said and put my hands over my mouth immediately. Now definitely he will throw me out ..pr acha hi hoga ..I gulped.

"No" He said working on his laptop. He was typing very fast like he have to give assignments to his teacher tomorrow and I controlled my laugh actually swallowed my laugh.

"You read books?"

"Yes , so why there is too many books ?aapko lgta hai k sirf Doctor hi bohot prhte hain..."

"Nhi nhi ..prhte toh sb hain lekin Mafiaaa..." I rolled my eyes teasing him.

"Mafia bhi kya?"

"Nothing... Waise where your type of man gives exam I mean in which college or something... Like Mafia and Criminal college of Mumbai ya Killing academy." I said and controlled my laugh again.