Part 21

Today is a great day, it is Valentine's Day! This is the first time in my life that I have a Valentine!! I am so excited, and I hope you didn't prank me. That would leave me heartbroken. But I know that I can trust you, so I guess it is all real! I think I probably have to pinch myself a few times this day. I pick an outfit, which looks pretty nice. I use a bit of mascara to curl my eyelashes, and I use some lip gloss too. I am so excited I randomly start jumping up and down. When I am ready I sit on the couch in my living room. I scroll on Pinterest, and then I hear the bell ring. I jump up and quickly run to the door. I open the door, and there you are. "What the actual fuck, why are you so pretty?", you say in shock. "Stop, I am not, look at you!", I respond. "The conclusion is that we both look pretty", you conclude, and I nod my head. You offer your hand, and I take it. "Where are we going?", I ask curiously. "I have to say, we are not going to be alone... I hope you don't mind. I invited Hugo and Ivy too. Ivy has been having a hard time since Hunter moved. Sadly she couldn't join us, for special reasons?", you say, questioning what Ivy is going to do. "Hugo is going to be there, do you mind?", you ask me. Of course, I don't. Hugo has become one of my best friends since you and I got together. I tell you that it is fine, and you smile. "Let's go, we have to rush a bit!", I hop on the back of your bicycle, and we cycle back to your home. When we arrive, I see Hugo already standing there, waving at us. "Hello, beautiful", he greets me, I actually start blushing a bit. "Hey jerk, stop flirting with my girl", you reply. I start laughing, and Hugo also laughs. "Woah, protective boyfriend...", he concludes. We end up all laughing about it. "But, let's get everything clear, what are we gonna do, lovey?", I ask you, I am so curious. "We are going to...", you start, and Hugo and I start to drumroll. "Go to an amusement park!!", you announce. I am surprised and start hugging you. I jump in the air with Hugo, and we look like two little kids. "We're going on crazy rides and just have fun!", you explain a bit more. I even get more excited. This is going to be one of the best days of my life. I am very sure of that.