not an opinion Time✨

Tw rope, underage s3k, kink
So hello there. I see you have found the not an opinion Time. This time is the time where I say some of the worrying things I've seen/heard of because of some fanfics. Basically there are some fanfics going round which have rope, under age s3x and just pure ickness.
On ao3 I've read this under age s3x fic with like most of the canon ships. Like I'm js gonna use the calriya one I found, Priya, y o u a r e f i f t e e n. Caleb is sixteen/seventee. We aren't having s3x with someone older than you ( oh and if you're in the comments saying "what's the matter with their age gap" "age is just a number" well prison is just a place which Caleb would be heading to if he actually got her pregnant) anyways if you do wanna write smut either make the characters not minors or just be like "3 hours later...." And don't go into detail about it. No one wants to know what they're doing. I haven't read, but I've heard abt this shi going on. Rope. Like I'm js gonna use this example. Basically Raj  is 4 and bowie is 20. bowie takes raj in to his house, cuts his skin up then ropes him. Like wtf. How do people enjoy that kind of shit. Now my finally topic is kinks. WHY! WHY DO PPL ENJOY FRIGGIN KINKS! Let's be honest most of us are minors. Why are you either writing/requesting this shit ( btw no hate to the writer cause I'm sure most of U probably know who I'm talking about. They're an amazing writer but I feel like that they're being forced to write this type of shit from so fucked up in the head ppl).
So yes this wraps up this fact thing. If you do think of writing this shit please don't. There's probably like 8 - 11 year olds on this app and this kind of shit will Friggin traumatize them, and some ppl r js uncomfortable with the thought of it. If you do rlly fanfics then I encourage you to read minaxsq oneshots. They're freaking amazing.