Introduction

Greetings, everyone! Raven here, thrilled to invite you to a unique realm. This isn't your typical playlist – it's a compilation of standalone chapters, each offering a glimpse into the lives of the remarkable individuals behind the scenes, the talented members of Motionless In White.

Consider it your exclusive pass to the untold stories that unfold backstage – from the euphoria of packed venues to the challenges of artistic endeavors. Join us in navigating the rollercoaster journey of these musical virtuosos.

So, recline, press play, and let's amplify the tales from both the stage and the uncharted. Brace yourself for an immersion into the rhythms of those who craft the music that resonates with us. 🎶✨

P.S. Discover how to request a oneshot chapter by reading the guidelines! Read below

-

To request a oneshot chapter for our Motionless In White collection, follow these guidelines

1)  Username: Provide your username so that you can be tagged

2) Be Specific: Provide details about the band member or theme you'd like the oneshot to focus on. Specificity helps us tailor the chapter to your preferences.

3) Character Limit: Keep your request concise. Aim for a brief description or prompt within a reasonable character limit.

4) Respectful Themes: Ensure your request aligns with a respectful and positive tone. Avoid inappropriate or offensive content.

5) Creativity Encouraged: Feel free to suggest unique and imaginative scenarios. We're open to exploring creative interpretations that stay true to the spirit of Motionless In White.

6) Check for Duplicates: Before submitting, check if someone else has requested a similar theme. If so, consider adding a unique twist to your request.

7) Patience is Key: Understand that fulfilling requests takes time. Be patient, and your oneshot chapter will be crafted with care.

Remember, these guidelines ensure a smooth process for everyone involved. We're excited to bring your Motionless In White oneshot to life! 🎶✨