Needy Theater | Ricky Olson

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Author's Note:
Hello, Hello! It's me again!
This oneshot is Ricky Olson x Original Character

Content Warning:
This oneshot contains smut.

Oneshot Summary: This is a Ricky Olson x Original Character ( Ariadne ), and they are at the movies when Ricky got out of hand

Word Count: 590

•┈••✦ ❤ ✦••┈•

Throughout the duration of the play, a sense of anticipation hung in the air around Ariadne. The theater was dark, but the sensation of Ricky's hand gradually inching up her thigh was unmistakable. She attempted to divert her attention to the stage, yet Silas seemed to possess an intuitive knowledge of how to arouse her. Soon enough, his fingers found their way into the confines of her jeans, teasing her through the fabric of her panties. A sharp intake of breath betrayed Ariadne's attempt to maintain composure, prompting her to glance at him.

"What?" Ricky murmured, his expression feigning innocence as he met her gaze. With narrowed eyes, she gently removed his hand from her pants, guiding it to rest on his own lap. Hastily, she fastened her zipper, endeavoring to focus on the unfolding drama.

Undeterred, Ricky draped an arm around Ariadne's shoulders, slipping her hand beneath the neckline of her blouse to toy with her nipple. Suppressing a whimper, she bit down on her cheek, struggling to keep her attention fixed on the performance. Ricky's caresses persisted, his lips tracing a path along her neck. Overwhelmed by sensation, Ariadne could endure no more. She rose abruptly, seizing Ricky's arm and leading him out into the parking lot, where their unlocked car awaited.

Seated inside, Ariadne turned to face Ricky. "If you desire anything tonight, you'll drive us home immediately," she instructed, her tone firm. Ricky smirked in response, igniting the engine and propelling them toward their shared apartment.

Upon arrival, Ricky hastened indoors, with Ariadne following closely behind. Keys were discarded, and before Ariadne could react, Ricky had her pinned against the door, his hands restraining her. Locking eyes with her, he issued a command.

"You're mine, understood? Not a sound unless I permit it," he growled. Ariadne nodded, the anticipation building within her. Rick hoisted her over his shoulder, carrying her to their bedroom where he undressed with careless abandon.

As Ricky stripped Ariadne of her clothing, his gaze lingered appreciatively on her form. Positioning her over the edge of the bed, he administered a gentle caress to her ass before plunging two fingers inside her. Ariadne gasped, hoping her pleasure wouldn't betray her. But Rcky was attuned to her every reaction.

A resounding smack against her skin accompanied his reprimand. "What did I say about making noise?" he demanded, his voice commanding compliance. Ariadne remained silent, feeling his hardness against her.

"Good girl. Now, tell me what you want," Silas murmured, his breath hot against her ear.

"Please, I want you," Ariadne pleaded eagerly. Without hesitation, Ricky entered her forcefully, eliciting a cry of ecstasy mixed with pain. He silenced her with another slap to her rear.

"Not a word," he growled, setting a punishing rhythm that sent waves of pleasure coursing through Ariadne's body. Despite her struggle to contain her moans, Ricky's words fueled her desire, bringing her ever closer to climax.

As their passion peaked, Silas whispered huskily in Ariadne's ear, expressing his desire to assert their connection. Unable to contain herself any longer, Ariadne moaned loudly, her release imminent. Ricky's thrusts grew more frenzied until he reached his own climax, collapsing beside her in a satisfied heap.

Breathless and spent, Ariadne snuggled into Silas's embrace, feeling utterly content. "That was incredible, Ricky," she murmured, a smile playing at her lips.

"Yeah, it was," he chuckled, pulling her closer. "But I think you'll be sore tomorrow," he added, his laughter echoing in the intimacy of their shared moment. As they drifted off to sleep, Ariadne couldn't help but feel grateful to be exactly where she belonged.