part 6

It's 6 in the morning
You opened your eyes feeling comfortable in arms of your crush
He is handsome. You thought
You tried to get up only get pulled down again.
Saturo I am going for workout. You said his grip tightened around you and he snuggled his face in your neck giving you soft pecks.
Let me go saturo. You said
I will never let you go. He said a little bit seriously.
He carried you to bathroom making you sit on the sink pecks your chick then he goes outside the bathroom shutting the door. You did your morning routine. You wore white track suit with white sports bra in it.
You make your way toward the training field. You were walking while holding hands as  no one can see you because everyone is slept in this time.

You did your workout. You started to feel hot so you unzip your jacket revealing your sports bra. You see saturo staring at you. You started to move in front of him .
Stare how much you want I build them to show off . You said slidding your jacket off from your shoulder giving him more access to stare at your abs.he grabbed your waste and started to kiss you roughly. Depends the kiss more and more. You broke the kiss.
You know what saturo you are my first kiss. You said
Making gojo shocked
I'm your first kiss yn that means you never had boyfriend. Gojo said
No I just didn't kiss him who told you that I never had a bf . You said
No one. Gojo was having mix emotions he was happy that he is your first kiss and sad that he is not your first bf.

So that means I'm not your first bf.
Gojo said
Yes. You said teasing the shit out of him yes he is ur first boyfriend.
So okay bye saturo I'm going back to my dorm to get ready you said while wearing your jacket. Gojo hummed
Yn you should be strong ok you should make itadori proud he is seeing you and I'm sure he is hating to see you crying bcs of him.

You nodded. Yes I have to be strong  you thought. That's when you came back to your pace.

Time skip

In classroom

So I have announcement to make that    the good will event is coming. It's next month and first year students are joining bcs third year is suspended am I clear. Gojo said

Yes. Everyone said

Train hard. Gojo said

Good morning yn. Fushiguro said
Good morning megumi, long time no see. You said
Yeah I was pretty tired yesterday. Megumi said
Will you train with me. You asked
Yeah why not. Fushiguro said.
Ooi nobara we are going to field. Yn said to girl who is coming out of the washroom.
I will join you guys. Nobara said

Time skips

Maki and u are fighting
Maki kicked u on stomach throwing u away then u ran toward maki hitting her forehead on your knee making her little stumbled you took your chance knocked her off. Yn give Maki hand to get up she accepted it.

You really give me hard time. Maki said
I'm not shy to admit I'm a tough competition. You said while laughing
Watching panda spinning nobara while holding her legs.
Can you use cursed weapons. Maki asked holding her weapon
Yes I can. I quickly summoned my sword in my hands which came in a blink of eyes.
( sword that you summoned is made up of wood and maki's weapon is also made up of wood which is basically a long wooden stick )
Maki attacked first as usual I dodged it and hold it with my sword then I attacked her she also dodged but the I tricked her like sukuna I showed her that I'm going to attack her on her leg but instead I attacked her neck making her fall then I gently hit her back with my swords as I'm the winner.

Time skiped. ( everything happend between gojo and yuji I'm not gonna right anything about because yn is not doing anything there so yeah enjoy )

Yn pov

I took a long shower before going to bed but was interrupted by a knock who is it at this time it's midnight
I opened the door. To see saturo smiling with kikufuku I let him enter in

Hey yn. Gojo said
Hey saturo. Yn said
Look what I bought you it's kikufuku
Gojo said
You bought it for me thank you. Yn said while snatching kikufuku from him.
I thought we will share. gojo said
There is no sharing in term of sweets. yn said with her cute evil laugh.

Gojo chuckled at her finding it adorable.

You had a bite of kikufuku. You closed your eyes enjoying the taste. Gojo admired you than you hid other piece of kikufuku behind you and said that you ate all of them making gojo a little sad.you chuckled seeing his reaction
And then suddenly he grabbed you by your waist and started to kiss you on your lips you also started to kiss him back. It looked like he was having tastiest thing ever he had. You broke the kiss. Breathing heavily.

Sweetest thing I ever had. Gojo said with a smirk on his face.
Saturo look. You said holding last piece of kikufuku in your hands giving him. You smiled at him as he took it from your hand.

You can have it if you want bcs I also had my sweets. Gojo said
No thanks I love to share food I was just teasing you and I also had some extra sweets now. You said making goji's eyes widened . You leaned toward his ear saying 'what happened sensei can't bear my flirts' . He chocked.
You guys talked a little than gojo went back to his house.