part 7

Yn pov

We were walking around when we saw kyoto-high students approaching us me , megumi and nobara.
She looks like maki senpai. Nobara said
Agreed. I said
She is maki senpai's twin. Megumi said
Ooh 😮 . I said

I'm mai zenin. Said by short haired girl
I'm aoi todo. Said by a bun man

I was behind nobara and megumi for some reasons.

When I came forward then the bun man started to cry making me flinch
You are my ideal type. Todo said
Wwwwhat.i said confused
You are gorgeous, beautiful and you got some booty. Todo said

Author pov
Yn slapped todo hard that his head made a deep hole while coming in contact with ground.
You mf comment on me like that again I will sue your ass. Yn said
Making Fushiguro shocked on her cursing level.
Bhenchod sari chod abhi honi hai yaha ( sisterfucked every fuck is gonna happens now ) yn said in hindi.
Fushiguro looked at yn confused she just nodded assuring him that everything was alright.
Then todo stood up.
You are strong really strong my brain is still not in its place by your slap impact. Todo said
Do you have brain?. Yn asked todo
Todo felt into deep depression on his insult. Nobara laughed, fushiguro tried to hold his laugh.
Good one yn. Nobara said
Then todo asked to fushiguro what is your type
Huuhhh. Megumi replied confused
Whats your type of girl.todo asked
Megumi thoughts for a while
If your type is similar to mine I will give less pain. todo said
Everyone ignored him ( todo )
2 girls named yn and nobara are staring at the soul of megumi. Hoping that he doesn't says anything stupid.
As long as she has unshakable character I won't ask for more. Megumi said
I would had killed you if you had said something stupid like big boobs. Yn said
Same here. Nobara said
Just in second todo carried megumi away smashing his hand on some kind ko wooden building. Mai trapped nobara in her arms and pointed gun at her head.

You summoned a small sword behind mai's back and command it to hit at her right arm in mind yes you can command your swords from your mind too.

Yn pov

The sword stabbed in mai's arm. I command it to get a little big. She screamed in pain letting her gun fall from her hand and I throw it away using levitation technique I pulled nobara behind me and beat the shit out of mai. She collapse.

Morons. I said

Where is megumi. Nobara asked
I widened my eyes realising megumi is still fighting with todo not fighting getting beaten by todo.

I immediately run toward megumi who is covered with his one blood.
I become angry in the sight in front of me. I lifted todo in the sky and squeezed the death out of him and then throwed him away.

I checked at megumi all covered up in blood.

Author pov

Todo came running towards you to hit you at your back but you stopped him by levitation technique then punched him hard on his face twice and kicked him away.

Just in time 2nd years arrived

Yn are you okay. Maki said you turned toward her direction but got punched by todo on your shoulder and kicked you on ur stomach and throwing you across then you hit a building getting injured like megumi, bleeding from head . You couldn't use your levitation technique because you were not in ur senses to use them. Todo stood infront of you about to kick on your face but you hold it.
Got some guts to try to kick me on my fce huh ,Want to have hand to hand combat huh, I will give you. Yn said she was really angry. Todo you are gone.

Yn kicked and punched todo in the speed of light she didn't give him chance to exchange his place nor she give him time to attack she unstoppably attacked him. She lastly kicked todo sending him to the place where they were fighting before.

You came there flying to see everyone waiting for you

Yn are you ok. Maki asked checking you
Yes I'm. Saying that you become unconscious. You fell on Maki . Maki catches you and panda carried you and megumi back to school.

Shoko was not available so normal doctor had to treat you. She bandaged your head and located your dislocated shoulder and treated other wounds like cuts and swollen bones you were unconscious till then.

She also treated megumi .