Karishma learns about her family

While Ravindra was busy in talking to her she loosened her ropes and freed her hands. Once her hands were free she gets up and gives him a tight slap, the slap was so hard that he fell down to the ground. She bends down and grabs him by his collar.

Karishma: Batao humko kon hai hum? Kaha se hai? Humara parivaar woh kon hai aur kaha hai?(furiously)

Ravindra: Batata hoon.

But instead of telling her the truth he takes a glass bottle lying near him and smashes it on her head. She drops to the ground and starts loosing consciousness slowly.

Ravindra: Kuch zyada hi himmat aagayi hai tere andar, tujhe toh ab main batata hoon.

He pins her to the ground and hovers over her forcing himself on her while she struggles to free herself due to the dizziness. But before he could do anything someone gives him a hard blow on his back. He looks behind and sees Amar standing furiously. Amar worriedly goes to an unconscious Karishma while the officers accompanying Amar arrest Ravindra and take him away.

Amar: Karu Karu please aankhein kholo, dekho hum aaye hai tumhare patidev.

Amar then looks at her condition, her sleeve was torn completely. He removes his jacket and covers her with it.

Amar: Karu tumko kuch nahi hoga, hum tumko kuch hone nahi denge.

Amar he lifts her in his arms and keeps her in his car. Amar rushes to the hospital and admits her there. He calls Anubhav and informs him everything. Soon the Anushav and Anubhav arrive.

Anubhav: Amar Chanda kaisi hai, kaha hai woh?

Amar: Uska treatment abhi bhi chal raha hai, andar ICU mein hai woh. Usse sar pe bohot gehri chot lagi hai.

Anuradha goes to the door and sees from the glass her daughter who's being treated in.

Anuradha: Keshav humari gudiya woh jeevit hai, humko toh ab bhi vishwas nahi horaha.

Keshav: Ha humne toh saari aashayein chod do this ki hum iss jeevan mein apni Tara ko dekh payenge. Bholenath ke sadev aabhari rahenge hum kyunki unhone humari bitiya ki raksha ki.

Cheetosh and Haseena arrive there.

Cheete: Ka hua baba aapne achanak hum teeno ko tatkaal mein kahe bulaya.(his eyes fall inside the ICU) aur yeh toh Karishma maddam hai na andar, ka hua unko?

Haseetosh too see in.

Haseetosh: Kya hua Karishma maddam ko?

Anubhav: Ravindra ne isse kidnap kiya tha, jab usko bachaya gaya tab woh aise mili. Ravindra hai iske dasha ka kaaran.

Amar(fumbles): Uss Ravindra ne Karu ko molest kiya woh bhi dusri baat.

Trio: KA/KYA?

Anubhav tells them everything that Karishma faced in their captivity.

Cheeta: Chii kaise log hai yeh, Ravindra bhai hoke apni hi behen ke saath chii.

Amar: Woh Ravindra uska bhai nahi hai aur na hi Kamal uska pita hai.

Anubhav: Cheeta tum apni chikki se miloge.

Cheeta freezes and looks at Anubhav.

Cheete: Humari chikki kaha hai woh? Humko leke chaliye uske paas.

Anubhav: Andar hai woh.

Cheete: Par andar toh Karishma maddam hai na.(realises) Karishma maddam hi humari chikki hai humari jaan?

Anubhav: Ha Cheete.

Cheeta has tears of happiness hearing this. Haseetosh are confused.

Santu: Ek minute kya horaha hai yaha, kon hai yeh chikki?