Part 2: The Beginning

(Ash's POV)

I had just arrived in the Alola region, and I hated it. It was too hot, the people were jerks, and some random trio of thieves tried to steal my Poké balls! My buddy Pikachu stopped them, of course, but I was just so annoyed by them. Like, what was their problem?? "Pikachu, I don't know why I wanted to come here," I said, pouting. Pikachu, of course, couldn't speak, so it just replied, "Pika!" I thought it agreed with me...? Just then, a hat (Not my own) flew out of nowhere and landed on top of Pikachu! "Augh! I'm so sorry!" I turned to see a girl who looked about my age with blonde hair, pale skin, and green eyes glinting in the sunlight like emeralds. She ran past me, practically landing on me and grabbing the hat and putting on her head. Ugh, told you. Jerks. 

Before I left, my mom told me that I was gonna stay with a guy called Professor Kukui. She gave me directions to his house and when I got there, I knocked on the door to see this dude who had no shirt on! Why?! I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!! Well, I guess it's hot in Alola. That might be why... Anyways, this guy was Professor Kukui. He told me I was going to school tomorrow, at a place called the Pokémon School. He said he was the teacher!   I was surprised, mainly because of the fact that I had never met a Professor that:

1. Didn't wear a shirt

2. Was a teacher at an actual school

3. Lived on the beach, which was kinda nice.

Well, it was time to go to sleep! And so far my opinion on Alola:

1/2 stars out of 5 stars. Not at five yet, Alola! 

                                                    ..........................................

The next day...

I entered the school with the Professor, and when I opened the door, I was greeted with at least six students whispering to their friends about me. I heard someone say,               "Who's THAT kid? Never seen anyone walk around with Crazy Kukui before......."                    "Oh my gosh, that boy over there looks like he's a Trainer... but we better stay outta his way with that Raichu- I mean Pikachu!"                                                                                                         Apparently, people call the Professor 'Crazy Kukui' because last year, he jumped out of his classroom's window with a Rowlet on his back, landed on a Popplio ballon, bounced off of it, and flew over a pit of Litten's fire! Crazy Kukui indeed!

When I walked into the classroom, I saw the blonde haired girl from before! "YOU!!" I yelled. "I'VE SEEN YOU BEFORE!!!" "Oh, I guess we didn't properly introduce ourselves before! I'm Lillie." The girl said innocently, as if she hadn't almost trampled me the day before. She smiled, and she said, "I'm sorry about yesterday, did I hurt you? If I did..." Her smile faded. "Then I'm terribly sorry." She looked at me with tears in her eyes, and as she did, I smiled back, but I didn't mean to. What's wrong with me?  I thought. Maybe she's just that cute...                                                                                                                                                                 No, no, no, I can't lose my mind over a silly girl! Focus, Ash!                                                              "So, class, today we are learning about Pokémon regional forms. Does anyone know what type the Dual-Type Alolan Exeggcutor is...?" The Professor asked. The ALOLAN Exeggutor?? I thought. "What's an Alolan Exeggutor??" I wondered aloud. Realizing I had actually said that, I quickly pulled my hat over my face. How embarrassing! I bet  everyone else knows what it is! I thought. Lillie smiled her charming, cute smile at me. " An Alolan Exeggutor is a really tall form of Exeggutor that only inhabits Alola! It's really tall because it is exposed to Alola's sunlight! Alola has MUCH more sunlight than Kanto, Johto, any other region!" She explained. I blushed. I had only met Lillie officially more than ten minutes ago, and...

Maybe...

I mean, possibly...

...

Did I...

...have a crush????